Arma 3

Arma 3

Get the hostages!
papy.rabbit.08  [vývojář] 1. zář. 2013 v 9.31
What didn't you like, and what would you expect different in an other mission?
Hello, for those who downvoted, what didn't you like? Could you explain me, for the future?
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 43 komentářů
I liked the mission because the OBJ2ìs were credible ,I don't like missions that ask you to do crazy things like take a whole city in four guys
Naposledy upravil HaZZarD; 1. zář. 2013 v 12.15
Nice, easy and smooth mission in 10 minutes. Not hard, but perfect for the casual.
Poulern původně napsal:
Nice, easy and smooth mission in 10 minutes. Not hard, but perfect for the casual.

My sentiments exactly. Great fast mission. I liked being the Green greek team with US backup and having slightly inferior equipment and weapons. Still no problem difficulty wise, one of the AI on my side shot a hostage though, but it was non fatal :)
papy.rabbit.08  [vývojář] 2. zář. 2013 v 0.19 
Thanks! And what DIDN'T you like?
Great mission, the English in the briefing could be improved e.g. "They've got three of our local polotics in thier hostages" > "They've got three local polititions held as hostages"
Naposledy upravil Adam; 2. zář. 2013 v 9.24
If possible, I'd like to see the hostages dressed in different clothes - pants, for example. I didn't notice if you were using the "old man" versions of the civs, but that would probably also be a good change if we're to believe they're politicians. I think Dslyecxi's paper doll mission could help you make these changes.

Here's an example (I'm not sure if the glasses are from a mod): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=175231472
Naposledy upravil ebarstad; 2. zář. 2013 v 12.24
Fast and smooth mission. Lost one machinegunner, but completed the objectives in less than 10 minutes.
I didn't get which side I'm playing
I think it's too easy with 9 men. Would try it with 4-5 people in the squad, and no AT soldiers. That would make that first Kamysh a challange.
I give the mission a 8 out of 10 stars. In general it was fun mission. I liked it. But I would have liked more tasks prior to the getting the hostages. I would have liked more Enemys. What really made this mission great was that there was no bugs it ran as smooth as glass with the AI doing everything I told them. Just next time more tasks, more enemys. Maybe 2 less men in the friendly squad. I look foward to your next mission!
I´d like to see a Multiplayer version.
papy.rabbit.08  [vývojář] 5. zář. 2013 v 13.41 
Thanks RED_Uno! That's the perfect place for talking about that! Actually, I've done a lot of SP mission, but never any MP. I don't really know how to deal with respawn, with variables, public, local, hosts, servers, with some commands, it's different, you know... But I hope soon!
Auxeu 8. zář. 2013 v 11.58 
Gotta say, i like it. Simple, fast, no bugs mission. Now, i got some sugestions if u want, first (like someone before me mention) take 2 guys out, second , put some kind of patrol with 50 % of presence, for replaybility during the way to the hostages and in the hostage place, and last, one more task. Thanks for your work, keep it coming.
Naposledy upravil Auxeu; 8. zář. 2013 v 11.58
unpredictable původně napsal:
Gotta say, i like it. Simple, fast, no bugs mission. Now, i got some sugestions if u want, first (like someone before me mention) take 2 guys out, second , put some kind of patrol with 50 % of presence, for replaybility during the way to the hostages and in the hostage place, and last, one more task. Thanks for your work, keep it coming.

I agree with this, the mission is the perfect length. One more optional encounter and an additional task, maybe get the hostages out as well as blow something up with a demolition charge, destroy intel or something at that same location you rescue the hostages would make this a great mission, instead of just a good one. Still give it four out of five stars just the way it is now! :D
Really fun to play mission, but the environment between first task and second one was a little bit empty, as well as the road to the roadblock where we started.
I would have expected reinforcements for the AA place (nothing big, I would say one or two jeeps with guys finding out "what the hell happend", maybe an APC arriving later on), when it would be my call to engage or to continue (continue I say), some patrols in between (three or four man squads, about three patrols) who would be alert. Some of them could divert to the AA postion too (others would stay in their designated areas, keeping hostages safe is a priority, I guess).
With these additions, this would be great mission. However, I liked it the way it was too, but the emptiness really struck me.
Oh and keep the AT guys in, it makes much more sense sending them in like it is, than sending only a man with an explosive stick.
Naposledy upravil Ertefol; 11. zář. 2013 v 14.30
Sixgun 17. zář. 2013 v 12.31 
If you're having a hard time with this mission, you should practice having your AI move on their bellies holding fire, until you're line formation on the high ground above the target. Then have 'em upen up. Great fun.
hey papy...I really liked your mission. It was smooth, wasn't too hard and was enjoyable. Thank you for the mission.

I do wish it was a bit harder though. Like a previous poster had suggested, maybe making the unit size smaller would work. I feel like if they had some major political hostages they would launch a stronger attack to prevent us from releasing them.
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 43 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50