This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Treasure Adventure World
KKR Sep 15, 2013 @ 9:05am
So, who all's pre-ordered?
I pre-ordered, 15$, which is all I had.

At the time of posting this, it says there's 242 Backers, $3,767 raised.

Well, since I can't think of anything else to add, I'll put something helpful. If you're on the fence about pre-ordering, you can play the original for free[www.robitstudios.com] to help you make up your mind.

Oh, and if you didn't even know pre-ordering was a thing, here.[treasureadventureworld.com]

(If it's not my place to make a thread like this, I'm sorry)
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Robit Games  [developer] Sep 15, 2013 @ 10:12am 
King,
Thanks for your support! It's really appreciated.

Did you download the original TAG soundtrack yet? If you look closely you'll see there are a couple bonuses tucked away in there (non-music bonuses).

Also, this is just an idea at this point, so don't hold me to it. BUT, what would you think about us releasing the incomplete sountrack for Treasure Adventure World to all the Tier 2+ backers? We could keep ii updated as new tracks come in or as we tweak the current tracks. There are currently at least 12 new/remixed tracks ready. Let me know what you think!
Last edited by Robit Games; Sep 15, 2013 @ 10:15am
KKR Sep 15, 2013 @ 11:04am 
Yes, I have. Listening to it as I type this, actually. And I did peek in the folder.

That sounds great. It could help generate feedback, and maybe give people more incentive to pre-order. The only problem I can think of with doing that is that it might lessen the impact of hearing some of the tracks when the game comes out.
Jintek Oct 19, 2013 @ 6:37am 
I purchased Tier 1 for the humble bundle page, but have received no DRM-Free copy of the game, is this normal? If the game isn't even finished we should still get a beta version or something after handing you our money, even for Tier 1 buyers. Not a blank "get you back later" message on the humblebundle page...
KKR Oct 21, 2013 @ 8:59am 
Originally posted by Jintek:
I purchased Tier 1 for the humble bundle page, but have received no DRM-Free copy of the game, is this normal? If the game isn't even finished we should still get a beta version or something after handing you our money, even for Tier 1 buyers. Not a blank "get you back later" message on the humblebundle page...

Uh, you really should have read before you preordered if you didn't know what you were getting into. Nobody's fault but your own there. However, the original still exists, and if you want a general idea of what to expect from the remake, you could play it. Just saying.
404_Not_Found Dec 5, 2013 @ 7:29pm 
Originally posted by ­King K. Roop:
Originally posted by Jintek:

Uh, you really should have read before you preordered if you didn't know what you were getting into. Nobody's fault but your own there. However, the original still exists, and if you want a general idea of what to expect from the remake, you could play it. Just saying.

I dunno...I'd like a beta. >:3

Joking aside I'm so excited to play the remake that I'm posting here about how excited I am to play the remake. I got around 70% completion in the original (The globo corp basement was too hard) and I'm gonna try to beat the remake. I got Tier 2 and am loving the soundtrack.
Shamayne Dec 17, 2013 @ 4:03pm 
preordered, but it seems the music blog doesn't want to play the songs. Trying to access them over at soundcloud only results in an error. Guess I have to wait for the final release, then?
KKR Dec 17, 2013 @ 4:19pm 
Originally posted by Shamayne:
preordered, but it seems the music blog doesn't want to play the songs. Trying to access them over at soundcloud only results in an error. Guess I have to wait for the final release, then?

Do you have any add-ons like Noscript or Adblock Plus? Somethings things like that can conflict with stuff.
EMERGAGE Jul 4, 2014 @ 5:14pm 
Originally posted by Kaze:

Joking aside I'm so excited to play the remake that I'm posting here about how excited I am to play the remake. I got around 70% completion in the original (The globo corp basement was too hard) and I'm gonna try to beat the remake. I got Tier 2 and am loving the soundtrack.

psshttt,you casul?? jk

it's not that hard tbh,fun times with the mainframe tho. . .you should try n beat,it feels gewd!
J. Zeus Jul 6, 2014 @ 9:42pm 
Sounding off. $15, and anticipating.
JERICHO DREAD™ Jan 6, 2015 @ 2:24am 
Oh man I frikken LOVE this game already!

I spent an eternity on the first game playing for days non stop.

Wish I coulda paid a LOT more than $30. The devs deserve EVERY SINGLE BIT of support they can get. This has truly been an amazing experience!
-DI- Water Splash Feb 14, 2015 @ 6:02pm 
i bought the 15$ tier becuse i wanted to get my hands on the osts and allso support the development of this game the orginal game was fun and addicting alltho i had some issues running the demo becuse it was sluggish (windowed mode fixes everything lul) im still looking forward to playing the game soon i hope this year in 2015 (( x.x cant imagine how long i had to wait for starbound to come out when i preorderd that game)) i might donate more in the future however but if your reading this dev could you try to get the game to run a little better on intgrated cards? dispite even i have a ingrated card it still kicks the reccomended requirements out of there yet it runs so sluggish in full screen im currenty useing a ati 7560D for the gpu and a a8 3.2ghz quad core for my cpu and 8gb of ram i hope ill be able to play it when it comes out :( so far the outlook isent looking very well allso when is the new version of the demo comeing out?
Beanz1985 May 30, 2015 @ 6:05pm 
Pre-ordered this over a year ago with the Starbound early access release.... Cant wait to play the remake
dEaThToDiSsEnTeRs May 31, 2015 @ 1:19pm 
Yes, I pre-ordered the 30 usd / 38 cad tier. I notice that it has passed greenlight on steam, so will it be out within a week or two on steam?
CCP115 Jul 9, 2015 @ 2:32am 
I just preordered tonight, $10 only, sorry devs but I am not a rich boy :(

I did quite like the original, but I never managed to finish it due to ... multiple laziness relatied reasons. You guys are great, and I can't wait for TAW, sorry again for the small amount :/
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 15 30 50