Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Gheldia
Brent Proulx Aug 20, 2013 @ 3:06am
what is it about
heyy is it good
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Hunt Game Studios  [developer] Aug 20, 2013 @ 8:15am 
Gheldia is an Adventure RPG where you travel across the Isle of Aria as Lor, a Slayer intent on taking down the island’s Beast Lord. The game mixes adventure and RPG mechanics and is focused on weapon use and what Shards you have embedded into your equipment.

You can use Lor’s weapons to unlock alternate routes through a level or paths to secret levels along with using them against enemies, who are weak or strong against certain weapons. Shards allow you to augment your stats by embedding them into your equipment to increase your attack power, add health regeneration, add status ailments to your attacks, increase treasure quality, and more.

If you are attending PAX Prime 2013 we are exhibiting on the 6th floor at #7605. We are also thinking about releasing a demo version sometime in October so players can try it out.
Shinshiva Sep 4, 2013 @ 6:47pm 
I may be interested :)
But i must admit that i'm not fancy of your project's name ! Inspired by other Old School Names ?
Keep the good job ;)
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50