This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Fran Bow
Killmonday  [developer] Aug 25, 2013 @ 6:00am
Feedback on the demo!
Hello wonderful people!

If you would like to feedback on the demo, give thoughts or anything do it here please! That way we can really have everything sorted, since your words really do make a difference and feedback is really valuable to us!
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
< >
oldtimer3 Aug 25, 2013 @ 7:56am 
Played the demo for a while this morning, love it. Kinda confusing on the items found and the flashbacks she has. Great artwork and a nice story line.
thefeywitch Aug 25, 2013 @ 6:26pm 
Playing the demo made it a no brainer to contribute on indiegogo. I loved it and I can't wait play the finished product! I do hope you make a Mr. Midnight plushie availible for purchase somewhere down the line too. =^.^=
Veshurik Aug 26, 2013 @ 1:06am 
It's a super game! I playing demo version now! I looking forward to see this game!
Last edited by Veshurik; Aug 26, 2013 @ 3:42am
Equation™ Aug 26, 2013 @ 1:36pm 
amazing, great art style and music, the English needs looking into though, there are errors and some sentances don't go that well together, hopefully you'll have that resolved. I will be buying this game.
Nic Aug 27, 2013 @ 12:26am 
I love it! So different from what I am used to playing, and it was definitely a welcomed changed. I want to buy this game, and I second the hope that there's a Mr. Midnight plushie down the road. <3
OttoNL Aug 27, 2013 @ 5:41am 
Loved it! Love how psychotic it is and the whole atmosphere. Not too hard and not too easy, just perfect. Just one little thing I want to point out before the final version releases... Before you enter the door to the office, the grid that the player can walk on (in the hallway) extends a bit into the office-wall if you know what I mean. I haven't managed to walk there more then once, but it might be something you'd want to look in to.
Killmonday  [developer] Aug 27, 2013 @ 1:44pm 
Woah thanks for feedbacking here! <3

Since we are translating the game to different languages we will have the right people to check for all text based mistakes before release :)

There will be buyable t-shirts, Mr. Midnight doll, the collector's edition and other stuff we can and want to create up on our website when the time comes!

And really good that you find bugs in the demo! It will get a lot more polish and attention when we can sit down and work on the game again! And the beta testing will help us find those hiding bugs hopefully!
Equation™ Aug 27, 2013 @ 1:58pm 
Originally posted by Killmonday:
Woah thanks for feedbacking here! <3

Since we are translating the game to different languages we will have the right people to check for all text based mistakes before release :)

There will be buyable t-shirts, Mr. Midnight doll, the collector's edition and other stuff we can and want to create up on our website when the time comes!

And really good that you find bugs in the demo! It will get a lot more polish and attention when we can sit down and work on the game again! And the beta testing will help us find those hiding bugs hopefully!

Good to hear you taking feeback on board, I have played many point and click games in my time, ranging from Monkey Island and Grim Fandango... I can easily say that I enjoyed the demo of your game as much as I did them, the art style is fantastic,
I love how the world changes once you take your pills and the music is great... The only thing was the spelling and wording in the language (which can be easily fixed)

I really can't wait for this game to release, I hope the story is great and has a good twist. I for one will definitly be buying this game on release :)

Last edited by Equation™; Aug 27, 2013 @ 1:59pm
Pyromanta || AEE Aug 27, 2013 @ 2:21pm 
Loving the art style, the writing and the sort of dual-world play mechanic. My only issue is that logic seems to fail in favour of random association sometimes. Considering I've been stuck on the demo for half an hour now going round in circles with no clue what to do, I'm not sure if the full game will exactly be for me.
OttoNL Aug 30, 2013 @ 3:56pm 
Hm... Many would say this game is a little bit on the easier side, but there are one or more places where you have to visually see the hint before you can take the appropriate action. So it's possible you immediately know what to do and don't look for the hint, but you can't do what you know needs to be done. Someone posted a comment somewhere about a piece of paper for instance. I hope you can follow me, but I don't want to spoil it. Where are you stuck?
ergonomic Sep 1, 2013 @ 6:50am 
I completed the demo and enjoyed it, interesting story, art and music. I was stuck briefly at one point, until I realised I had to use an item in my inventory to discover another item (the key inside the chest); I suppose it was a bit of slowness on my part, but maybe a prompt when examining the item would've steered me in the right direction sooner.

I wanted to give the guard the cake with the sleeping pill sooner than I was able to. And I was also surprised at how many items needed to be combined to get the office key. The solution made sense but some explanations as to why only having some of the items wasn't enough would've been good (I expected combining the hook and rope to be enough).

The puzzle with the computer felt a little contrived; having to set the clock time and then figuring out how to use the buttons.

I enjoyed the demo though and it looks promising.
Last edited by ergonomic; Sep 1, 2013 @ 6:54am
[ 1 n k ] # pew pew Sep 1, 2013 @ 9:25am 
I like the game and hope I can buy it soon.. unfortunately i missed the indiegogo backers :/
Luciffer Sep 6, 2013 @ 11:08am 
Just finished the demo and I must say that I´m really looking forward to the release of the game. I will definitely buy it.:)

As for the puzzles I didn´t have any problem whatsoever until I started typing the password in the computer. I really suck at this, so it was a bit "I have no idea what I´m doing" for me.:D

Btw. that king kid - is it just me or does he really looks like a bit more creepy king Joffrey?:D
trinitylynne98 Sep 7, 2013 @ 7:20pm 
I enjoyed the demo SO SO much. So far it seems right up there with 'Downfall' and 'The Cat Lady,' which are also 2D horror games. I see that someone mentioned that "the English needed looking into" and I just wanted to clarify what they meant. Based on your response, I think you thought they meant spelling errors, which there aren't any (that I noticed anyway). It is actual linguistic errors, in how the sentence structure is. It only happens a couple of times, and I only played the demo once so I can't even think of when because they were so minor. Anyway I am eagerly looking forward to the rest of chapter one, and dreading waiting until summer 2014 for the full release! Cannot wait to play more! Great job-very original idea :)
YanNep Sep 10, 2013 @ 1:42pm 
I honestly heard about this from another forum and would like to say the demo was awesome
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50