This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Rogue Shooter: The FPS Roguelike
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Hippomancer  [developer] Nov 5, 2013 @ 1:57am
I will be checking this thread regularly so feel free to ask questions about the game here.

How Much Will Rogue Shooter Cost?
Rogue Shooter will cost $10 USD at launch.

When Will Rogue Shooter Be Released?
We hope to have the game complete before the end of 2013, late November at the earliest. The exact date of release will depend on a few factors including the possibility of Rogue Shooter being greenlit.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Mekanikal_Fiend Nov 6, 2013 @ 10:23am 
looks great. you guys should be proud! ill be buying day one for sure. sweet price too!
Ebola Cola Nov 6, 2013 @ 1:04pm 
Any plans for selling it elsewhere? I wouldn't bank this game's success on something as fickle as Greenlight.
Thanes of Danes Nov 6, 2013 @ 3:21pm 
Will there be any opportunity to help beta test the game?
kaffeesatz Nov 6, 2013 @ 3:24pm 
Originally posted by Babaganoosh:
Any plans for selling it elsewhere? I wouldn't bank this game's success on something as fickle as Greenlight.

Yep this was my question aswell, maybe through humblestore would be nice.
Hippomancer  [developer] Nov 6, 2013 @ 9:42pm 
I will be looking for beta testers when the game is closer to completion.

If the game is not greenlit by the time it is complete then I will look towards other options. I don't know which option I will go with yet.
Gidion Nov 7, 2013 @ 11:06am 
will there be workshop ?
Last edited by Gidion; Nov 7, 2013 @ 11:06am
Takhaos Nov 10, 2013 @ 4:20pm 
Will there be expansion packs if the game is successful enough, or will you add more content through updates?
dungeonmstr Nov 12, 2013 @ 9:10am 
I watched a video of someone with a review/first look copy and IIRC they said the game was locked at 30 FPS. Is this expected to be present in the released version?

Will there be Steam achievements if it is Greenlit?

(From what I've seen, the game appeals to me greatly. Can't wait to buy and play it.)
Hippomancer  [developer] Nov 13, 2013 @ 11:27pm 
Workshop and achievement support is not planned for release. I will have to look into those.

The game does run at 30 FPS, this is expect to be present at release.

I would definitely like to contribute more content in the form of updates if the game is well received. I have some ideas for some fun weapons to add especially.
samodude Nov 18, 2013 @ 7:50am 
Are you still thinking of beta testers? Becuase I would love to help.
Takhaos Nov 18, 2013 @ 11:07am 
Is there a reason for the cap at 30fps? Also, for beta testers, would participants have to preorder the game?
samodude Nov 18, 2013 @ 11:17am 
I would happily pre-order.
Plzbanme Nov 18, 2013 @ 4:17pm 
30 fps lock? You got a game wthich takes the basics of doom gamaplay. You could at least lock it to 60 fps if you are doing a fps lock. The last time I saw a fps lock was so that console version seem better.
Plzbanme Nov 18, 2013 @ 4:18pm 
edit button still broke as heck. Here is my question. Can I "Mod" it to run faster fps?
rizaloo.kulianatosaro Nov 19, 2013 @ 1:20pm 
Looks like the levels are random, but it's not stated in your description. Can you confirm? If so, I'm so sold :)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Per page: 15 30 50