Tämä peli on nyt saatavilla Steamissä!

Kiitos, että autoit tätä peliä pääsemään Steamiin! Lisätietoja sekä linkin kauppasivulle löydät alta.

Fancy Skulls
Paaaatrick 21. elo, 2013 17.48
Player Feedback/Bugs
Figured I would create a discussion for latest feedback and bugs since I just got the game and started playing. Only did a couple of playthroughs so far, but it's super fun. I'll let you know as soon as I find something of note.
Näytetään 1-15 / 31 kommentista
< >
Kancerl 24. elo, 2013 13.32 
I'm enjoying it so far but there seems to be very little variation from game to game. I haven't made it past level 3, but I've had nothing but the revolver exclusively for about 50% of my games. Maybe I just havne't got far enough to have more options open up to me.
aS/ Killedbynutz 24. elo, 2013 13.34 
I have found a bug with one of the enemys. The enemy is the Rudolf and sometimes the enemy will just stop chasing you and start to spin in circles
tequibo  [kehittäjä] 24. elo, 2013 15.28 
Detrimentalist lähetti viestin:
I'm enjoying it so far but there seems to be very little variation from game to game. I haven't made it past level 3, but I've had nothing but the revolver exclusively for about 50% of my games. Maybe I just havne't got far enough to have more options open up to me.
Next update will be focused on balance, I am going to tweak chances of item drops as well, among other things.

=(RC)= >) lähetti viestin:
I have found a bug with one of the enemys. The enemy is the Rudolf and sometimes the enemy will just stop chasing you and start to spin in circles
Usially it happens when he cannot find path to the player, e.g., when player is in the air on somewhere he cant get, but I will look into it.
Paaaatrick 24. elo, 2013 15.32 
I've noticed a few minor things so far that you probably already know about:

• When mannies drop bombs that stick to walls, sometimes they'll attach them to area doors which makes them float when the doors open.
  • Shop kiosk can sometimes spawn in a strange position. Should always face out from the wall, so it doesn't look strange.
  • In the keybinding screen for input, there's no way to clear out keys assigned (to null value).
  • Some creatures try and come at you directly regardless of the surface they're on. This can cause you to make creatures on ramps constantly run into upper floors to easily kill them.
  • Toggling Fullscreen on in Windowed Mode appears to cause the resolution to reset to default resolution instead of the previously selected. Also, some UI elements don't appear to reset correctly and appear offset from original position.
  • Weapon scrolls are linear and don't loop from the end or beginning.
  • When a lockless chest is shot open from another room, it looks like it cancels out creature spawns activating on those chests being opened thereafter. Not sure if it happens after one's already been tripped or what. They could be made invunerable unless you're standing in the room.
  • Chance of getting weapons per floor isn't seeded correctly and doesn't take weapon type into consideration. I have the same chance of getting every gun on one floor as I do one gun or even none. Strangely enough, I've received three or four guns on a single floor a few times.

Game is still fun as balls and I can't really put it down.

*Edit: Just saw your post also @tequibo and noticed you mentioned item drop/balance stuff! Sorry for the repeat.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Paaaatrick; 24. elo, 2013 15.34
tequibo  [kehittäjä] 24. elo, 2013 16.08 
First of all, glad to know you are enjoying the game!
Now to answer to your notes.
  • Mannie's bombs do not actually stick to walls, they float in the air.
  • Not sure that I understood correctly about enemies, ramps and upper floors. Do you mean that they move in a straight line?
  • Weapons scroll are intentionally stops at the last and first weapon, but I can add option for them to loop
  • Not sure if you meant boxes being broken from another room, and not triggering spawn, but I'm fine with this, I think it adds some space for player have this simple trick outsmart the game a little
  • I plan to make in-game keybindings(will be possible to clear the key), and resolution setup, probably not in the next update, but eventually. Mostly because Unity games on Lunix do not have launchers and have problems with when resolution is not native and game is in fullscreen
  • As for other things - noted and will be adressed too.

Thank you for your feedback!
Viimeisin muokkaaja on tequibo; 24. elo, 2013 16.09
Paaaatrick 24. elo, 2013 16.44 
tequibo lähetti viestin:
  • Mannie's bombs do not actually stick to walls, they float in the air.

Oh snap. Now I see, haha. How did I not notice that before?

tequibo lähetti viestin:
  • Not sure that I understood correctly about enemies, ramps and upper floors. Do you mean that they move in a straight line?

Yeah! If (for example) a Rudolf chases you up a ramp, you can beat it to the top and stand horizontal to it. The Rudolf doesn't understand vertical positioning so it will continue to run into the platform for the second floor with it's head poking up. Not a bug persay, but makes for an easy kill since you're sort of tricking it.

To be fair, it's only happened a couple times. Usually the routes are correct with ramps. Maybe it was just a freak occurance. Nothing really of note.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Paaaatrick; 24. elo, 2013 16.52
ㄒ٥ㄚ٥ Iㄑ٨ 12. syys, 2013 22.29 
Not sure if this is a bug, but sometimes I cannot find one or several of the secret buttons in a level. No matter how much I look, sometimes it's just not there. Perhaps it gets spawned outside the visible boundaries of the level? I'm not quite sure but it has happened (not finding one) perhaps 2 or 3 times through my playthroughs.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on ㄒ٥ㄚ٥ Iㄑ٨; 12. syys, 2013 22.29
tequibo  [kehittäjä] 13. syys, 2013 6.37 
I will look into it and make sure all buttons are accessible.
tequibo  [kehittäjä] 18. syys, 2013 10.24 
Meanwhile, I've coded system for adding challenges/unlocks, like if you completed game without picking up any items you can choose an option to start a new game with a random item.
So if you have ideas for challenges/unlocks feel free to share them here.
ㄒ٥ㄚ٥ Iㄑ٨ 19. syys, 2013 20.42 
That's awesome! In that case, here's a couple challenges I think would be interesting:

-Money! Pick up and carry 30+ coins throughout the levels (you can spend coins, but must finish with 30+ by the end). Unlocks; start with 6 coins or perhaps a thieving eye.

-Mana! Pick up and use 15+ mana throughout the levels. Unlocks; perhaps an additional mana slot on new play or random eye?

-Secrets! Discover all the seceret levels in a playthrough (or perhaps through more than one playthrough?). Unlocks; start with an extra heart and key.

-Shopper! Buy 15 upgrades or items throughout the levels. Unlocks; shop will appear at the spawn room (1st level only?).

-Dark Items! Purchase or gather 10+ dark keys, hearts, etc. throughout the levels (more than 1 playthrough?). Unlocks; start with 2 keys OR 1 heart OR 2 mana OR 3 coins (randomly chosen).

Just a couple ideas, not sure if they can be implemented as is or if you need to tweak them. The numbers can be changed, of course, to your liking.

Just my 2 cents!
tequibo  [kehittäjä] 21. syys, 2013 7.26 
Thanks for suggestions!
Already had the one about coins and thief's eye, haha. Though I made it that you just need to collect some number of coins and it unlocks, but finishing game with that number is probably more interesting, so I may change that.
Definately would like to make something for finding all secrets.
I like the upgrades one too! This would encourage players to experiment with them more.
kow 26. loka, 2013 20.47 
Every time I die and need to start over, the game locks up.
I am running Ubuntu 12.04 64bit. It may be related to my graphics card/drivers as I do not have this issue on my laptop running Kubuntu. Is there any logs I could send you for help with this issue?
tequibo  [kehittäjä] 27. loka, 2013 3.24 
Log file is stored in ~/.config/unity3d/tequibo/fancyskulls, I think.
kow 27. loka, 2013 9.17 
tequibo lähetti viestin:
Log file is stored in ~/.config/unity3d/tequibo/fancyskulls, I think.

Is there a specific email address you would want me to send these too? Or shouldi just post them here?
tequibo  [kehittäjä] 27. loka, 2013 10.11 
feel free to post link to log on pastebin for example here or email me the file at tequibo@gmail.com
Näytetään 1-15 / 31 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50