This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Fancy Skulls
markx2 Dec 1, 2013 @ 3:00pm
360 Controller Support
As you are using Unity which does have the code will you be adding controller support?

I'm still pretty bad with keys hence my asking. Though I did buy this as an attempt to force me to improve :)
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
tequibo  [developer] Dec 1, 2013 @ 3:47pm 
Sure, I will look into it! I don't have a controller myself(plan on buying one eventually) so it may be tricky, but I'm sure it is doable.
markx2 Dec 1, 2013 @ 11:55pm 
And here's me paying full price just minutes before it goes for $1 on IGS.

Still, you can afford to buy a controller now :)
tequibo  [developer] Dec 2, 2013 @ 4:09am 
Buying at full price - supporting developer more!
Thanks for your support:)
tequibo  [developer] Dec 16, 2013 @ 4:33pm 
Bought 360 controller, added support in Fancy Skulls for it today. Update coming out this week, hopefully! I will post here when it goes live.
tequibo  [developer] Dec 23, 2013 @ 7:23pm 
And update is available! Support is very basic - no menu navigation, but you can use controller in game. Well, that is if you know hot to play FPS games with gamepad I certainly don't, so let me know how it works for you and if it needs tweaking
Last edited by tequibo; Dec 23, 2013 @ 7:25pm
Emmanuel Dec 30, 2013 @ 10:04am 
Just tried it with the controller. Needs some work with sensitivity and of course menu navigation. But it worked pretty well. I found it difficult to make fine movements. For example if I saw an enemy at a large distance I had a hard time adjusting the sights to target it.
tequibo  [developer] Dec 30, 2013 @ 10:25am 
"Mouse sensitivity" option in menu will affect controller sensitivity as well! Does that help? I guess I can make it so if you press thumbstick it will switch mode to low sensitivity and maybe zoom in a little as well.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50