This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Eschalon: Book III
MaximB Aug 15, 2013 @ 12:37pm
"Dozens of fan-requested features"
This sounds interesting, can you reveal what fan-requested features will be included?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
BasiliskGames  [developer] Aug 15, 2013 @ 12:46pm 
There are literally more fan requested changes than I can list here. We listen to *every* request and talk to our community about which requests are good and which ones aren't. Book III has more game-world interaction, more combat variety, new skills, more skill balancing, tons of new items, updated graphics, an amazing sound engine, and much more. We'll post a more complete list as we enter beta testing stage in a few weeks.
MaximB Aug 15, 2013 @ 12:52pm 
Can't wait!
Oh lawdy Aug 15, 2013 @ 1:00pm 
' more game-world interaction, more combat variety, new skills, more skill balancing, tons of new items, updated graphics, an amazing sound engine,' <--- Oh dear me, please keep us up to date as much as possible! Oh, and add some gameplay-videos if possible. =D
Avarisclari[SLUG] Aug 17, 2013 @ 11:11am 
The only request I've ever had is making combination skills such as having archery based and fire spells allows fire arrows.
zaphirus Aug 17, 2013 @ 10:53pm 
Can't wait! [2]
Schnitzelnagler Aug 19, 2013 @ 8:02am 
As you mention beta testing, are you going to allow prepurchase with included early beta access, or is it going to be closed NDA beta testing? And are Steam Achievements (or even trading cards) going to be one of the many an included fan requested features? I'd love to get a background (or emoticon) with you amazing, stunning artwork.
Can't wait! [3]
mega.venik Oct 2, 2013 @ 7:44am 
Wide-screen resolution support?:)
FRKS|PintLasher Feb 13, 2014 @ 5:15pm 
BUMP! ^_^ Release is tomorrow
mega.venik Feb 14, 2014 @ 8:42am 
Yeap! And what's with the support of wide-screen displays? I can undestand, that it's an oldschool RPG, but I don't have any 5:4 display avaliable to play the game comfortably:)
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50