Skyrim Unbound
Tecoatl Feb 3 @ 2:53am
Skyrim Unbound with Pre-Defined Roles
I really like Skyrim Unbound, far better than 'Live Another Life' which doesn't really allow you to avoid being the Dragonborn, but instead only allows you to choose more what your life was like before you became the Dragonborn. That said, one thing I'm jealous of the users of Live Another Life for is their ability to choose from a list of more defined starts. It seems like this idea was implemented more in an earlier version of the mod I saw here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6hwien3fE0) and while I appreciate the added customization we have now, I'd love to see some of the options found in Live Another Life, such as the ability to start out as a bandit in a bandit hideout with a faction of non-hostile bandits around you and things like that.

I just thought it would add some more spice to the play throughs, and I'd love to be able to experiance that along with the ability to avoid the main quest that Skyrim Unbound offers. Thank you.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
chinagreenelvis  [developer] Feb 3 @ 5:15pm 
That's the trade-off, really. Live Another Life allows you to play as characters the game wouldn't normally allow, but starting out as a Vampire or a Thalmor requires more tinkering with various quests than I have the time or patience for. This is all covered in the mod description.
Tecoatl Feb 4 @ 1:07am 
Hmm, okay thanks. I must have missed that part in the description, only noted the part where it spoke about beginning in the thieves guild or as a vampire/werewolf rather than being just a bandit or etc. Maybe one day I'll be able to avoid being the dragon born and at the same time start out as a less than standard character. Thanks anyway though, and keep up the good work! This mod is still my favorite by far.
chinagreenelvis  [developer] Feb 4 @ 3:17pm 
There's an older mod on the Nexus that lets you play as non-dragonborn and can be used alongside Live Another Life.
Tecoatl Feb 5 @ 5:37pm 
Ah. Unfortunately, I'm banned from the Nexus as well for similar reasons as yourself. But no big deal, my current playthrough is working quite well with Skyrim Unbound. :D
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50