Dette spil er nu tilgængeligt på Steam!

Tak for din hjælp med at få dette spil valgt til distribution via Steam. Mere information, inklusivt et link til butikssiden på Steam, kan findes nedenfor.

Finding Teddy
Plug In Digital  [udvikler] 14. aug 2013 kl. 5:21am
Demo Feedbacks
Hey guys, please give us our feedback about the demo here, as well if you encountered any issues, bugs or others please tell us here.
Viser 1-15 af 20 kommentarer
< >
Ventus 14. aug 2013 kl. 1:56pm 
I really liked this demo, it's a shame to be so short
Found no bug while playing!
Can not wait to play the full version!
Plug In Digital  [udvikler] 14. aug 2013 kl. 2:05pm 
Thanks Ventus, final version will be arrive soon :-)
thanks for your support and please spread the word about this game!
Elite Crew 14. aug 2013 kl. 2:21pm 
cool
arcadekid 14. aug 2013 kl. 5:25pm 
didnt work for me :(
LeBubzie 14. aug 2013 kl. 7:13pm 
Played the demo and loved it, I can't wait for the full version to be out!
Galaxy 15. aug 2013 kl. 1:09am 
yes
Кашерна 15. aug 2013 kl. 2:44am 
Hello. I've played the demo, haven't finished it yet though, but i have 2 suggestions. Maybe you are already planning to do it, but could you add in-game cursor and volume control for music and sound? Not just an option to turn it on/off. Game looks really nice. =)

upd Just finished the demo, waiting for full version now. :3
Sidst redigeret af Кашерна; 15. aug 2013 kl. 3:00am
Rysaurus 16. aug 2013 kl. 1:14am 
Overall, I like the concept and enjoyed the demo.
The art style of this game and feel of this game reminded me of Fez. I suggest possibly refining the sound effects before release. They seem to just cut off, although I feel like they should just fade to give it a better-quality feel. Some things seem to be fine-tuned, but that's all I would suggest.
I would like to hear more music like in the trailer able to be listened to in-game. I would also like to know who produced the music and if they have a soundcloud, I adore music like in the trailer.
MartyrA2J 23. aug 2013 kl. 12:07am 
Would it be okay to do a Let's Play of this demo? It looks amazing.
Tannu 23. aug 2013 kl. 1:53am 
Looks like a cool game !
xlynx 24. aug 2013 kl. 12:42am 
Demo runs but has a severe performance problem. Splash screens take forever, everything is in slow motion and jittery. Maxes out a CPU core on i5-2500k 16GB Win7 64 bit. There's also no sound and the Windows volume mixer does not show it as an application which is using audio.
lotzi 24. aug 2013 kl. 2:21am 
I'd love to see a different mouse cursor in the game ... something more game like

Tony Gibson 31. aug 2013 kl. 7:51pm 
I remembered today I had downloaded the demo, so wanted to try it, but I received a segmentation fault. A re-download solved the issue though (likely a bad download or extraction).

Now I'm getting: 'cannot execute binary file'. Though it is marked as executable. Trying via sudo (for funs) gives: 'Syntax error: "(" unexpected'.

As an aside, having to use an installer for Linux made me cry a little.
vanmeteran 26. sep 2013 kl. 3:50pm 
love it
Un4given 2. nov 2013 kl. 3:08pm 
love it
Viser 1-15 af 20 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50