Tato hra je nyní dostupná ve službě Steam!

Děkujeme za vaši pomoc, díky které byla tato hra vybrána pro distribuci ve službě Steam. Více informací a odkaz na stránku hry v obchodě lze nalézt níže.

Finding Teddy
Plug In Digital  [vývojář] 14. srp. 2013 v 5.21 dop.
Demo Feedbacks
Hey guys, please give us our feedback about the demo here, as well if you encountered any issues, bugs or others please tell us here.
Zobrazeno 1-15 z 20 komentářů
< >
Ventus 14. srp. 2013 v 1.56 odp. 
I really liked this demo, it's a shame to be so short
Found no bug while playing!
Can not wait to play the full version!
Plug In Digital  [vývojář] 14. srp. 2013 v 2.05 odp. 
Thanks Ventus, final version will be arrive soon :-)
thanks for your support and please spread the word about this game!
Elite Crew 14. srp. 2013 v 2.21 odp. 
cool
arcadekid 14. srp. 2013 v 5.25 odp. 
didnt work for me :(
LeBubzie 14. srp. 2013 v 7.13 odp. 
Played the demo and loved it, I can't wait for the full version to be out!
Galaxy 15. srp. 2013 v 1.09 dop. 
yes
Кашерна 15. srp. 2013 v 2.44 dop. 
Hello. I've played the demo, haven't finished it yet though, but i have 2 suggestions. Maybe you are already planning to do it, but could you add in-game cursor and volume control for music and sound? Not just an option to turn it on/off. Game looks really nice. =)

upd Just finished the demo, waiting for full version now. :3
Naposledy upravil Кашерна; 15. srp. 2013 v 3.00 dop.
LightlyTickleMyAnus 16. srp. 2013 v 1.14 dop. 
Overall, I like the concept and enjoyed the demo.
The art style of this game and feel of this game reminded me of Fez. I suggest possibly refining the sound effects before release. They seem to just cut off, although I feel like they should just fade to give it a better-quality feel. Some things seem to be fine-tuned, but that's all I would suggest.
I would like to hear more music like in the trailer able to be listened to in-game. I would also like to know who produced the music and if they have a soundcloud, I adore music like in the trailer.
MartyrA2J 23. srp. 2013 v 12.07 dop. 
Would it be okay to do a Let's Play of this demo? It looks amazing.
Tannu 23. srp. 2013 v 1.53 dop. 
Looks like a cool game !
xlynx 24. srp. 2013 v 12.42 dop. 
Demo runs but has a severe performance problem. Splash screens take forever, everything is in slow motion and jittery. Maxes out a CPU core on i5-2500k 16GB Win7 64 bit. There's also no sound and the Windows volume mixer does not show it as an application which is using audio.
lotzi 24. srp. 2013 v 2.21 dop. 
I'd love to see a different mouse cursor in the game ... something more game like

Tony Gibson 31. srp. 2013 v 7.51 odp. 
I remembered today I had downloaded the demo, so wanted to try it, but I received a segmentation fault. A re-download solved the issue though (likely a bad download or extraction).

Now I'm getting: 'cannot execute binary file'. Though it is marked as executable. Trying via sudo (for funs) gives: 'Syntax error: "(" unexpected'.

As an aside, having to use an installer for Linux made me cry a little.
vanmeteran 26. zář. 2013 v 3.50 odp. 
love it
DaNNy *All Capone* 2. lis. 2013 v 3.08 odp. 
love it
Zobrazeno 1-15 z 20 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50