This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Tiestru
Warlock Arts  [developer] Aug 23, 2013 @ 4:39am
Complex gameplay or simple?
Would you like to have crystals with few varieties as it is at the moment, or would you like to have much more complicated/different charateristics for the crytals?

If you say more, what kind of crytals would you like?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Aquillion Aug 28, 2013 @ 9:17pm 
I would definitely say go for complex gameplay, but it's hard to suggest new crystal types with such a brief summary.

Since transporting power seems to be important, it might be useful to have a type of crystal that can 'beam' power between a pair of them in a straight line (maybe damaging enemies that walk through it in the process.) Of course, they're useless if one of them isn't powered.
Warlock Arts  [developer] Aug 29, 2013 @ 9:34am 
hmm, say there may be a type of crsytal, which can increase the power transmitted if used in a line? that should be expensive, or the game would become easy! :) I am keeping this in mind. thanks
Cheeseitup Oct 14, 2013 @ 7:23am 
Wait, increase power? I though it was powered or not, but there's levels? BTW, what happens if you power generators? Increased resource production?
Warlock Arts  [developer] Oct 14, 2013 @ 7:38am 
hi, you can increase the efficiency of some crystals by powering them, but the crystal of lightning does not work at all if unpowered. and generator powering does not change anything. may be I can change them as being self power generators, not planned at the moment. And also the generator crystals only generate light if placed under lightened areas.. :) I am open to any comments for making the game more fun!
Cheeseitup Oct 14, 2013 @ 7:51am 
Originally posted by Rodenstock:
hmm, say there may be a type of crsytal, which can increase the power transmitted if used in a line? that should be expensive, or the game would become easy! :) I am keeping this in mind. thanks

I get that powering them increases power or efficiency, but I though there was a boolean-style for powered or not... I'll check on what was posted earlier, though.
Warlock Arts  [developer] Oct 14, 2013 @ 9:00am 
yes some of those will have increased power, some will not change.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50