This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Tiestru
Warlock Arts  [developer] Aug 14, 2013 @ 12:06am
How do you prefer the Powered Cubes to be shown visually?
I would like to learn about community's ideas about the powered cubes.
Would you prefer glowing runes on the stones, or just a geometric rotation around up axis (as it is in the gameplay footage at the moment?) Other ideas are welcome
Thank you
Last edited by Warlock Arts; Aug 14, 2013 @ 12:07am
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Umbrall Aug 14, 2013 @ 9:20am 
Might as well say here first that I prefered glowing runes. Having them rotate kind of ruins the building mechanic because they literally just move right through each other and have absolutely no connection to the building, they're just floating there adjacent when it would look much nicer to have them supported. I guarentee some people are going to try to make their designs look nice too and powering it would damage the aesthetic.
Warlock Arts  [developer] Aug 14, 2013 @ 10:18am 
I see, it is logical. I am expecting interesting designs as well :)
OneTooManyShots Aug 14, 2013 @ 2:51pm 
Yeah I would go with some glowing particle effect. Having them clip into eachother looks odd. And I think it makes everything too busy.
OneTooManyShots Aug 14, 2013 @ 2:52pm 
If you wanted movement. You could animate the center gem of the stone to extend and retract, that way you don't have them rotating into eachother.
Umbrall Aug 14, 2013 @ 4:14pm 
That would actually be pretty cool. Make them glow a bit more, and slowly pulsate in and out. As one side moves in the other moves out and then the other 2 sides move in and out starting 1/3 and 2/3 into the first side, so it's just alternating, so at one time one's moving out and outside, one out and inside, one moving in and outside, one in and inside, and one at each of the extremes, with opposite sides being opposite. The amount would have to be slight for it not to be too distracting though.
Warlock Arts  [developer] Aug 14, 2013 @ 8:49pm 
hmm just like a neural network - pulse visualitaion
OneTooManyShots Aug 17, 2013 @ 5:14pm 
Yeah, Pulse Visualization.
Warlock Arts  [developer] Aug 17, 2013 @ 10:28pm 
agreed
Cheeseitup Aug 21, 2013 @ 4:33pm 
BTW, I don't know what that is, if anyone can explain. I think a feint shimmering texture on the outer stone would be nice. If there are any particles, don't over do it. Make it look good, but if you make it too in-your-face, it distracts from the gameplay. Keep up the great work!
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50