Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Amputee Paradox
kaji Aug 13, 2013 @ 7:35pm
Discuss the actual quality of the item.
put in some contructive feedback and not just "thumbs up valve pls add cus its epic"
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Reconender Aug 13, 2013 @ 8:13pm 
well it will be a good shout out to the double-amputees that wish they could be as epic as the scout is, plus they look good in green
TailsTheeFox Aug 15, 2013 @ 4:38pm 
Do they work with other items such as the essential, and breakneck baggies? They look very nice, reminded me of Portal till I seen the desc(XP) but I like them. :D
ΔEloominateyΔ Aug 23, 2013 @ 9:18pm 
you could add some stuff in there like they make you faster but you lose more health or somethng also make them take up a slot like primy or secondary and you got a quality item valve will accept
Nauotit Aug 26, 2013 @ 1:11pm 
Why only a stupid copy/past to say "Pls vlave adit" ? Because nobody will really read it !
Ellthan Aug 31, 2013 @ 2:42pm 
This is item is great, 'nuff said. I also find the description, it's enspiring: 'Cause dreams don't need legs!'

This has to be a real item in the game.
Last edited by Ellthan; Aug 31, 2013 @ 2:42pm
Douzeju Sep 14, 2013 @ 6:55am 
This item would send a wonderful message to everyone playing this game. Dreams don't need legs !
SOUP Dec 30, 2015 @ 4:08pm 
it should increase shotgun damage
Cactus Jan 4 @ 9:23am 
The power of science can allow this. For example, Oscar Pistorius is a sprint runner that had both his legs where amputated when he was 11 months old. He is criticized due to claims that his artifical limbs (called the "Flex-Foot Cheetah") give him an advantage over runners with natural legs. This is due to the legs storing kinetic energy from the wearer's steps as potential energy, like a spring, allowing the wearer to run and jump. So, if we assume that Scout's legs are now said prosthetic, he can still keep his insane speed while wearing these. SCIENCE!
It look cool when painted
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50