The Flying Tort-tress
Cheese Wheel Aug 8, 2013 @ 5:56pm
I believe Valve should add this but...
What if they make it a pyroland item and not normal vision. I would be very sad and disapointed if valve did this. What do you guys think?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Oliver Klozhoff (Banned) Aug 8, 2013 @ 5:59pm 
hory sheet, you don't need to make 3 discussions about the same thing. just wait it out and see if valve adds it ffs
Cheese Wheel Aug 8, 2013 @ 6:03pm 
Originally posted by {λ³} Another brick in the wall:
hory sheet, you don't need to make 3 discussions about the same thing. just wait it out and see if valve adds it ffs
Well i dleted the other 2 i didnt know i could have just made it here sorry if that pisses you off or anything.
The Big Fig Aug 8, 2013 @ 8:41pm 
Eh, I think it'd be fine in normal vision.
Custard Aug 9, 2013 @ 10:00am 
Well if it was going to be put only for pyrovision, what would it look like normally?
Caulder Aug 10, 2013 @ 9:07pm 
Originally posted by That_Albino:
Well if it was going to be put only for pyrovision, what would it look like normally?
just the balloon?
Oliver Klozhoff (Banned) Aug 10, 2013 @ 11:14pm 
Originally posted by Dr.0:
Originally posted by That_Albino:
just the balloon?
nah, just the turtle would make more sense
Caulder Aug 11, 2013 @ 9:39am 
Originally posted by {λ³} Another brick in the wall:
Originally posted by Dr.0:
just the balloon?
nah, just the turtle would make more sense
but just a flouting turtle?
~Lotuseyes~ Aug 22, 2013 @ 11:41am 
This should be visible in normal vision. Like, it's a flying tortoise on a blimp. What's so Pyroland about it? It looks like a military blimp. No problems there! (Plus, the Balloonicorn is visible in normal vision... so, how could this not be?)
Oliver Klozhoff (Banned) Aug 22, 2013 @ 11:57am 
Originally posted by ~Lotuseyes~:
(Plus, the Balloonicorn is visible in normal vision... so, how could this not be?)
no it isn't
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50