Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Tiki Tit for Tat
Alternative Stats
Post here your ideas of stats. My own variant:
+ 15% vulenerability to fire damage
+10% vulenerabilty to bullet damage
Allows you to tag victims for death whith melle damage
On death: creates fiery explosion that damages nearby enemies and set them on fire.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 4 sur 4
i know its like a razer back if backstabed u loose50% of ye hp but marks the spy for death
I think it's good as is. I wouldn't change anything.
- Stats -

Ability:

Backstabing Spies will be shocked for 6 seconds. Puts out a fire automatically after 5 seconds of burning time. All projectiles shatter on the back.

Info:

Any incoming rockets, arrows, pipebombs etc...can be deflected by turn around and show your back. Like a normal Jarate you cannot reveal enemy spies but have a solution against Pyros like Jarate, but on this weapon you can put out fire instant times whenever you have enough health and survive a 5 seconds flat afterburn, When wearing Jarate you have to get a filled up one in time, so it's better if you want to put out fire after 5 seconds past instantly cause about 20 seconds past when you grab a ready new Jarate. Even if you cannot reveal the Spies but backstab you, even if you died, your teammates have a small piece of chance to notice the enemy Spy and kill him. This is not a 100% anti-backstab solution like the Razorback cause Spies can deal with it if they kill you then they can still find out how to escape from an area without using his gadgets for 6 whole seconds or just take out the revolver type of weapon he has and then shoot you normally like any skilled Spies.
Dernière modification de Savage Source; 14 janv. 2014 à 16h26
I think that it should deflect one backstab like the Razorback, and when a spy backstabs you he should be marked for death. It is like a curse that way however isnt too overpowering. Upon it being backstabbed, it should make a sound like deep demonic laughter to act as an alert for nearrby players of the newly marked spy. Another optional addition could be that anyone who directly hits the sheild with a critical lights on fire or is marked for death, however the sheild will fall off just like getting backstabbed.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 4 sur 4
Par page : 1530 50