Bu oyuna Topluluk tarafından yeşil ışık yakıldı!

Topluluk, bu oyuna olan desteğini gösterdi. Valve, oyunun Steam'de yayınlanması için geliştiriciyle irtibata geçti.

Chroma Squad
Optimus Prime Directive 13 Şub @ 9:17am
Beta Tester Edition
Hello, I just purchased the Beta Tester Edition of Chroma Squad. I received my Humble Bundle email, but I am unable to download the Beta for Chroma Squad. I saw posts from October 2013 saying that a Beta was going to be released at the end of the month.
6 yorumdan 1 ile 6 arası gösteriliyor
< >
lprunk  [geliştirici] 13 Şub @ 11:13am 
Hello, H4unt3r.

Thanks a lot for purchasing our game! We postponed that beta because the game wasn't where we wanted it to be and we've also increased our team to get the game in a quality that you all deserve. That being said, we still don't have an exact date for the beta, but it should be out soon™.

You can check the announcement from January or the latest updates on our Kickstarter page for more info.

We know you guys are eager to play. Just hang on a little more =)
Optimus Prime Directive 13 Şub @ 11:27am 
lprunk tarafından gönderilen ileti:
Hello, H4unt3r.

Thanks a lot for purchasing our game! We postponed that beta because the game wasn't where we wanted it to be and we've also increased our team to get the game in a quality that you all deserve. That being said, we still don't have an exact date for the beta, but it should be out soon™.

You can check the announcement from January or the latest updates on our Kickstarter page for more info.

Thank you for your extremely speedy reply! The Super Sentai series is often misunderstood by many, but also greatly loved by fans. I am glad that such a game could come to existance. While I know that any exact release date would be absurd to ask for, would it be more realistic to ask if it going to be the First/Second half of 2014, or is this a push-back to 2015? (For the Beta, of couse)
I'm hoping for the first half of 2014, my birthda is in June :3
lprunk  [geliştirici] 13 Şub @ 12:06pm 
H4unt3r tarafından gönderilen ileti:
Hello, H4unt3r.

Thank you for your extremely speedy reply! The Super Sentai series is often misunderstood by many, but also greatly loved by fans. I am glad that such a game could come to existance. While I know that any exact release date would be absurd to ask for, would it be more realistic to ask if it going to be the First/Second half of 2014, or is this a push-back to 2015? (For the Beta, of couse)

You will be playing it on your birthday then
Optimus Prime Directive 13 Şub @ 12:50pm 
H4unt3r tarafından gönderilen ileti:

You will be playing it on your birthday then :D:

Due to the lack of any "Like" button, here's a virtual one! ( I only have a fish)

FuckThisShit™ 6 Nis @ 10:02pm 
hi, how much will this game price? i have to save up if i want to play this game later.. :D
En son FuckThisShit™ tarafından düzenlendi; 6 Nis @ 10:02pm
Optimus Prime Directive 6 Nis @ 10:28pm 
Faka Hashim tarafından gönderilen ileti:
hi, how much will this game price? i have to save up if i want to play this game later.. :D :tshock:
I believe 15 USD for the game (once it is released) or 25 to get Beta access. I could be wrong.
6 yorumdan 1 ile 6 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50