Dit spel heeft groen licht gekregen van de community!

De community heeft haar interesse getoond voor dit spel. Valve heeft de ontwikkelaars benaderd om de release op Steam in gang te zetten.

Chroma Squad
Optimus Prime Directive 13 feb om 9:17vm
Beta Tester Edition
Hello, I just purchased the Beta Tester Edition of Chroma Squad. I received my Humble Bundle email, but I am unable to download the Beta for Chroma Squad. I saw posts from October 2013 saying that a Beta was going to be released at the end of the month.
1-6 van 6 reacties weergegeven
< >
lprunk  [ontwikkelaar] 13 feb om 11:13vm 
Hello, H4unt3r.

Thanks a lot for purchasing our game! We postponed that beta because the game wasn't where we wanted it to be and we've also increased our team to get the game in a quality that you all deserve. That being said, we still don't have an exact date for the beta, but it should be out soon™.

You can check the announcement from January or the latest updates on our Kickstarter page for more info.

We know you guys are eager to play. Just hang on a little more =)
Optimus Prime Directive 13 feb om 11:27vm 
Origineel geplaatst door lprunk:
Hello, H4unt3r.

Thanks a lot for purchasing our game! We postponed that beta because the game wasn't where we wanted it to be and we've also increased our team to get the game in a quality that you all deserve. That being said, we still don't have an exact date for the beta, but it should be out soon™.

You can check the announcement from January or the latest updates on our Kickstarter page for more info.

Thank you for your extremely speedy reply! The Super Sentai series is often misunderstood by many, but also greatly loved by fans. I am glad that such a game could come to existance. While I know that any exact release date would be absurd to ask for, would it be more realistic to ask if it going to be the First/Second half of 2014, or is this a push-back to 2015? (For the Beta, of couse)
I'm hoping for the first half of 2014, my birthda is in June :3
lprunk  [ontwikkelaar] 13 feb om 12:06nm 
Origineel geplaatst door H4unt3r:
Hello, H4unt3r.

Thank you for your extremely speedy reply! The Super Sentai series is often misunderstood by many, but also greatly loved by fans. I am glad that such a game could come to existance. While I know that any exact release date would be absurd to ask for, would it be more realistic to ask if it going to be the First/Second half of 2014, or is this a push-back to 2015? (For the Beta, of couse)

You will be playing it on your birthday then
Optimus Prime Directive 13 feb om 12:50nm 
Origineel geplaatst door H4unt3r:

You will be playing it on your birthday then :D:

Due to the lack of any "Like" button, here's a virtual one! ( I only have a fish)

FuckThisShit™ 6 apr om 10:02nm 
hi, how much will this game price? i have to save up if i want to play this game later.. :D
Laatst bewerkt door FuckThisShit™; 6 apr om 10:02nm
Optimus Prime Directive 6 apr om 10:28nm 
Origineel geplaatst door Faka Hashim:
hi, how much will this game price? i have to save up if i want to play this game later.. :D :tshock:
I believe 15 USD for the game (once it is released) or 25 to get Beta access. I could be wrong.
1-6 van 6 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50