Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

Will To Survive
Liquidoodle  [Entwickler] 1. Aug. 2013 um 9:54 Uhr
What would you nickname the aliens?
District 9 had "Prawns", Starship Troopers had "Bugs" and Gears has "Locust". These aliens don't have a name, they've never spoke to a human before so we don't know what to call them. They just turned up and kick-started the apocalypse one day.

A feature that I would like to put in the game is the ability to enter your own nickname for the creatures so that whenever a survivor mentions them or you find a diary saying something about them your personal nickname for them is displayed.

What nickname would you pick?
Beiträge 1 - 15 von 33
< >
Ninja_Ferret 1. Aug. 2013 um 12:12 Uhr 
Nei'berain
R.A.N.D.O.M. #VodkaForFree 1. Aug. 2013 um 15:38 Uhr 
maybe you just call them the "watchers" because they watch and never talk ...and some of them have a lot of eyes ^^ my suggestion would be 100% Watchers
The cake's a spy 1. Aug. 2013 um 21:37 Uhr 
tur-butts because they're turbo butts lol
Dixon Cider 1. Aug. 2013 um 22:07 Uhr 
Hard to picka name that rolls with everyone but, I myself would not mind "Waggles."
Liquidoodle  [Entwickler] 2. Aug. 2013 um 7:05 Uhr 
Nei'berain.. I'm guessing that stands for something?

Watchers is a nice one because of the eyes reference, I like that.

Tur-butts made me smile, it's the kind of name I would probably type in.

Waggles eh, how come? Hopefully if the feature works everyone could pick their own, just a little bit of customisation that might be nice and it's not a huge amount of work :)
Ninja_Ferret 2. Aug. 2013 um 8:19 Uhr 
Nei'berain stands for (In the alien language) The Dark Ones
Liquidoodle  [Entwickler] 2. Aug. 2013 um 8:44 Uhr 
Nice, Metro reference?
Ninja_Ferret 2. Aug. 2013 um 8:52 Uhr 
No never heard of it.
Liquidoodle  [Entwickler] 2. Aug. 2013 um 9:33 Uhr 
Look up Metro 2033 & Metro: Last Light. Great games, they have things in that called "The Dark Ones" :)
Ninja_Ferret 2. Aug. 2013 um 9:35 Uhr 
Geuss that rules it out :/
Ninja_Ferret 2. Aug. 2013 um 9:36 Uhr 
But great job with the game, you should make a sequal with the ability to name and create your own character.
R.A.N.D.O.M. #VodkaForFree 2. Aug. 2013 um 10:03 Uhr 
i wouldnt go for a reference ... it kinda can seem a lil unprofessiional if u "steal" the name of an other famous game. ;C
Personally i would pref Watchers or waggles
Ninja_Ferret 2. Aug. 2013 um 10:12 Uhr 
Human I said that ruled the idea out scroll up.
psionicninja2000 2. Aug. 2013 um 21:28 Uhr 
There are a few nicknames that come immediately to mind, most of them not very polite. Lobsters seems like a good one though.
R.A.N.D.O.M. #VodkaForFree 2. Aug. 2013 um 22:44 Uhr 
:C
Beiträge 1 - 15 von 33
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50