This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Organic Panic
Last Limb Games  [developer] Jul 30, 2013 @ 7:41pm
What's your biggest gripe with Organic Panic?
95% percent of comments are positive but only half are giving it the 'yes' vote - please let us know what you think here so we can make a game that everyone loves. Don't like the characters? Think it looks boring? Looks difficult/easy/for kids? Don't like Platformers? Wanna see a demo? Please let us know what you think.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Gingerbread Man Aug 1, 2013 @ 2:10am 
I said yes because this game looks awesome but there is still one thing I don't understand. I've watched all the videos but I still might have just missed it. What is the goal of the game? Not the story goal but each level goal? It's a puzzle game but what are you trying to do? What makes a level solved?
Last Limb Games  [developer] Aug 1, 2013 @ 8:54am 
Good question. You have to find your way to the portal. Sometimes it's just a to b and sometimes you'll need to collect things or disable things in order to open the portal. Also in some modes you need to get 2 to 4 characters into the portal so they are more strategic. Other modes are more action based with time limits but the end goal is always the portal.
RobBoss Aug 3, 2013 @ 11:22am 
It might make it more attractive if it had some competitive team-based play where teams have a certain time limit to build their own bases full of puzzles and then battle it out.
Last Limb Games  [developer] Aug 4, 2013 @ 12:35pm 
Yeah - maybe some crazy mode where you get 10 seconds in the level editor to build something harmful to your opponent/team then they do the same. Then you both have 10 seconds to move - would need some thinking out but you'd get some crazy levels adapting all the time. Maybe you can only use one element in the editor once - so you can turn something into spikes once, put down one hotdog, change a surface to lava once etc.
icishoot Aug 4, 2013 @ 6:24pm 
I like what I see - my main problem is the way the question is worded "Would you buy the game if it were available on steam" - while I like what I see, with out knowing cost to buy the game I hessitate to say yes. Don't want to give a false impression. I'm 90% sure I would buy the game, but depending on price it may be months after release.

You mentioned in the description that the levels could be shared - does this mean that players host private servers (either from home or from a dedicated box they own at a co-location provider) to show off their levels?
Qon Aug 4, 2013 @ 11:35pm 
I prefer 3D FP games and I'm kind of picky. Out of 1200 I've voted on like 98% were downvotes. "only half are giving it the yes vote" Isn't that extremely good qonsidering that there are so many types of games that people likes that your game doesn't fit into? Even I didn't vote no immediatly because, like many others, saw enough quality to qonsider upvoting this even though I aqtually prefer other types of games. It isn't enough for me that I think that I will enjoy it. An upvote on your game means my other favourites are getting a lower rank. Also the game has to qompete for my time, I qan't play all fun games so therefore I only play the very best.
I played worms as a child and the physics engine here is so interesting. I guess that I would need to play a demo before I upvote.

The qomment section reflects the quality of the game.
The votes reflect the fun people believe the game will bring them, filtered through their preferences and in qompetition with other titles.
Praise is free while upvotes are a limited resource.
Last Limb Games  [developer] Aug 5, 2013 @ 7:26am 
Great feedback, much appreciated. We are aiming to get a playable version out soon so people can play the game and help us test out and refine the level building tools. I'll keep posting announcements as it progresses.
Chillin' Aug 26, 2013 @ 1:04pm 
Will there actually be team-based combative play like Worms? The videos and such probably answer this but I have yet to watch them, and figured I'd ask since I don't really have time to watch them at this moment (there are quite a few).

Originally posted by damon:
Yeah - maybe some crazy mode where you get 10 seconds in the level editor to build something harmful to your opponent/team then they do the same. Then you both have 10 seconds to move - would need some thinking out but you'd get some crazy levels adapting all the time. Maybe you can only use one element in the editor once - so you can turn something into spikes once, put down one hotdog, change a surface to lava once etc.

This is one of the best ideas I have ever seen for this type of game. Even something as simple as having 30 seconds in the editor to build a quick base before a deathmatch would be brilliant.

Originally posted by PsK Dr. Quack:
It might make it more attractive if it had some competitive team-based play where teams have a certain time limit to build their own bases full of puzzles and then battle it out.

Like he said.
Last edited by Chillin'; Aug 26, 2013 @ 1:06pm
Last Limb Games  [developer] Aug 29, 2013 @ 5:36pm 
Thanks guys,

Really glad you like that idea - I'll be running it by the whole team. As for team combat play, we will look to make something with is turn based as the physics are too complicated to network in real-time. But that could still be really cool.
Qon Jan 17, 2014 @ 6:49pm 
Originally posted by Last Limb Games:
Thanks guys,

Really glad you like that idea - I'll be running it by the whole team. As for team combat play, we will look to make something with is turn based as the physics are too complicated to network in real-time. But that could still be really cool.
I saw that this game has a new announcement and thought that I should take a look at this game again. The latest trailer shows veggies vs meats in battles that are far from both puzzle and turn based qombat. Is it vs AI or local (same machine) PvP? Or did you go all the way anyway now that you have a publisher? If it has PvP over internet and not just puzzles as it was last time I checked then it's more interesting now.
Good luck anyways :]
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50