Dieses Spiel ist jetzt auf Steam erhältlich!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, dieses Spiel zum Vertrieb über Steam zu nominieren. Weitere Informationen und einen Link zur Shopseite finden Sie unten.

Grimm
Khronikos 12. Aug. 2013 um 10:26 Uhr
A 4.99 pricepoint for all episodes is the way to go.
In my opinion you will see stagnant sales as many others do at this pricepoint when they release similar games. A winter sale coming up can be offered a little cheaper to entice the super cheapies.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Khronikos; 18. Aug. 2013 um 6:04 Uhr
Beiträge 1-4 von 4
< >
Kraanglord 17. Aug. 2013 um 0:43 Uhr 
They said it would be 9,99 for all chapters
Khronikos 18. Aug. 2013 um 6:04 Uhr 
Last I heard they were considering everything still. Doesn't make sense to price this high. On their own website their pricing is laughable. Who the hell would pay 8 dollars for a couple 30 minute episodes of a seriously dated game? Not me.

While 9.99 is better it still won't get a sale from me until 5 and even then I really don't care enough after looking over the dated visuals. I like the game but it needs enhancements imo.

I certainly don't have ten for this with my backlog and wishlist.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Khronikos; 18. Aug. 2013 um 6:07 Uhr
Spicy Horse Games  [Entwickler] 28. Aug. 2013 um 19:37 Uhr 
Khronikos, thank you, for the feedback. We've read your post here, your comments and your comments on comments. All say the same thing. Please understand, we have read and understood your message. It's not necessary to constantly re-post the same concept over and over. That being said, we've not yet decided on the final price except that we'll keep it under $9.99US. At that price you'd be able to afford it from time to time when it goes on 50%-off sale. Then again, we might go with your suggestion and price it at $4.99US. We just don't know yet.

Please, try not to be antagonistic. It makes it difficult for people to hear what you're saying. Grimm at $9.99 would not represent, "a couple of 30 minutes episodes... of a seriously dated game." If you see it that way, then simply don't buy it. The reality is that Grimm is 23 episodes, each over 30 minutes in length. That brings the total game time in at over 12 hours.

There will not be "enhancements" to the game. If that's something you require, then again, maybe this isn't the game for you. If you feel it's "dated" then maybe you'd be happier playing a newer game? No one will force you to vote for, buy or play Grimm.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Cheers,
Spicy Horse

Khronikos 3. Sep. 2013 um 6:40 Uhr 
Yeah, not suire where you are getting this spamming thing. I don't even bother with this forum but once a month. Trust me, I spent a whole 5 minutes total on this game in my life so far. If that is spamming then we have different opinions on spamming.

Also, the pricing on your website is indeed absurd and seems to be the comment that angered you? I am sure you have seen a ton of sales from that?

I just post stuff to make sure it is being heard and not overlooked. Just trying to give you some friendly advice if you want to profit more. It's all my opinion and nothing more. If the games have no enhancements that is fine I guess just don't go thinking people are going to buy this up in hordes at 10 bucks because they never do. It's also not about affording anything. Gamers like me support tons of devs and buy tons of games and simply don't have the time to play them all. When older indie games like this come out we support them but have no need to pay anything beyond what you would see in a Humble Bundle. A lot of people on Steam think like this.

4.99 is pretty much where it is at on Steam and this is backed up by just about every Steam gamer in existence. 2.50 is even better and would yield even the super casuals and cheap gamers. Sorry if you couldn't handle that being posted a couple times I am not even sure where I posted it. In fact, you people were the ones asking for advice and I have no idea at all if you read the boards or come back or have any idea what is going on. Thanks for the reply.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Khronikos; 3. Sep. 2013 um 6:58 Uhr
Beiträge 1-4 von 4
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50