¡Este juego está ahora disponible en Steam!

Gracias por ayudar a que este juego sea seleccionado para su distribución en Steam. Abajo puedes encontrar más información, incluyendo un enlace a la tienda de Steam.

Grimm
McMarius11 29 de Jul, 2013 a las 5:01
Linux Support?
Topic
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
< >
[PY] PSICOPANDA 29 de Jul, 2013 a las 13:50 
queria saber tmb :c
NamTaey 29 de Jul, 2013 a las 16:36 
I wish I could give more +1s
Spicy Horse Games  [desarrollador] 31 de Jul, 2013 a las 19:18 
Hey Linux people. Hope you understand that we are also Linux people and we're doing everything we can to support the platform with our games. That being said, we released Grimm over 5 years ago for PC - it was developed using Unreal 3. We no longer have a development license for Unreal 3, not even sure we still have the source code for Grimm!

So, it's not that we don't want to support Linux. We do. It's just that we're not yet certain if we can support Linux with this particular game. We will continue to research the issue and promise that we'll do everything we can.

Since the game was built for PC using Unreal... you could probably use Wine? At least until we figure out something beyond that.

In any case, it's a bit early to worry about all this. We first need to get Greenlit! :)
Uradamus 30 de Ago, 2013 a las 15:36 
I have mixed feelings about this. Normally lack of Linux support is nearly always enough for a down vote from me, but this game looks kinda sweet and I would actually probably give it a try through Wine if the price was right and there was no other option. But obviously I would still love to see a Linux port if possible. In this case I think I will make an exception and up vote.
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50