This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Jimmy Vs Zombies : Special Edition
Emnow Jul 21, 2013 @ 9:05pm
Mmm maybe you can
Change the title to something like that:

YOU AND ZOMBIE!!

the idea of most video games is to feel you're someone else and definitely not call me Jimmy!

my idea would be to let oneself besides naming the character to create a character something simple

head-artifact
-hair
-skin color
-dress
-and gun

Think about it uncomplicated simple things that's my idea q the co-op is four * - *
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
mati-villar Jul 22, 2013 @ 1:13am 
Cuchu  [developer] Jul 22, 2013 @ 4:33am 
Hi Emnow and thanks ! :)

We would like to create an original character, easy to recognize.
It's a sort of tribute to the 8/16 bits stars like Mario,Sonic,Link, Megaman etc.
That's why our hero is named (and so we choosed Jimmy) and he has his own visual identity.

The idea to customise a neutral character to make is own character is really cool,
It's a possibility we can envisage in a future update, but the original hero of the game will still be Jimmy .
The Enigmatic Brony Jul 22, 2013 @ 11:32am 
LOGIC SIR YOU HAVE IT (sorta)
Emnow Jul 22, 2013 @ 11:38am 
Originally posted by Cuchu:
Hi Emnow and thanks ! :)

We would like to create an original character, easy to recognize.
It's a sort of tribute to the 8/16 bits stars like Mario,Sonic,Link, Megaman etc.
That's why our hero is named (and so we choosed Jimmy) and he has his own visual identity.

The idea to customise a neutral character to make is own character is really cool,
It's a possibility we can envisage in a future update, but the original hero of the game will still be Jimmy .

OK !!! okay now I understand :)
^83uHBOP Jul 23, 2013 @ 10:11am 
тест
MaJIeHbkuu` KoTeHok:3 Jul 23, 2013 @ 1:17pm 
DRE Jul 24, 2013 @ 2:17am 
normal game
Slam Jul 28, 2013 @ 4:36am 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ игра
MixFight|[Troublemaker] Aug 3, 2013 @ 5:37am 
пойдёт ка4
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >