Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

WARMACHINE: Tactics
Quickhand69er 2. Sep. 2013 um 4:44 Uhr
BETA ACCESS
For kickstarters, BETA ACCESS — If you’re as impatient as we are, join us in our closed Beta testing months before WARMACHINE: Tactics is released to the whole wide world.
Im not sure how Greenlight goes once your game is Greenlit (approved) but how long will non pleges have to wait to play this game? Says months before anyone else for kickstarters so im guessing sometime next year? If thats true im sorry I voted for this.
Beiträge 1-7 von 7
< >
B'oh | ShadowFighter88 2. Sep. 2013 um 5:37 Uhr 
The date they were throwing around during the Kickstarter (as an estimate, not a guarantee) was that the finished game would be released around August 2014. Considering the game is still in the prototype stage (or was during the Kickstarter), a one-year development time actually feels rather short.

And Greenlight just means that the game will be sold on Steam once it's finished, regardless of how long before release the game is Greenlit. The beta might be distributed through Steam as well, but no idea.

Either way - Greenlight has no bearing on the game's release date, only whether it'll be sold through Steam or not.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von B'oh | ShadowFighter88; 2. Sep. 2013 um 5:39 Uhr
Quickhand69er 2. Sep. 2013 um 8:11 Uhr 
Dident know that about Greenlight, thanks. I'll have to be more carefull what i vote for, for now on. Would like to suport this game becouse I think its gona be realy good but are other games in greenlight that can be played now or soon. Some game got past up becouse this one passed.
Raine 2. Sep. 2013 um 16:35 Uhr 
There are games on Greenlight that have been playable for years elsewheres, in fact. They just weren't available on Steam, is all. That's all Greenlight is, to allow a game to be available on Steam. Whether it's a game in development, one's that is being Beta'd or one that has been established previously and is just looking for another means of distribution.

I hope that helps.
B'oh | ShadowFighter88 2. Sep. 2013 um 19:35 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Quickhand69er:
Dident know that about Greenlight, thanks. I'll have to be more carefull what i vote for, for now on. Would like to suport this game becouse I think its gona be realy good but are other games in greenlight that can be played now or soon. Some game got past up becouse this one passed.
I don't think there's a limit on how many Greenlight games you can vote for, though, so it doesn't matter if you vote for one game and not another one.
Could be wrong on that point, though.
Raine 8. Sep. 2013 um 9:20 Uhr 
Yeah, I haven't seen a limit, and I've voted for 13 Greenlight projects.
[SHC] Hakon 16. Sep. 2013 um 19:23 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von B'oh | ShadowFighter88:
The date they were throwing around during the Kickstarter (as an estimate, not a guarantee) was that the finished game would be released around August 2014. Considering the game is still in the prototype stage (or was during the Kickstarter), a one-year development time actually feels rather short.

I think it's farther along than prototype, that's why they have a short dev cycle, they were working on a similar project with whitemoon before this for console, don't know if that came out, or if funding fell through or what, but it wasn't crowdfunded. I think they've already got an engine and the stuff they were showing looked like in engine footage meaning they've already got elements of the actual game working.
B'oh | ShadowFighter88 19. Sep. 2013 um 15:56 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von SHC Hakon:
Ursprünglich geschrieben von B'oh | ShadowFighter88:

I think it's farther along than prototype, that's why they have a short dev cycle, they were working on a similar project with whitemoon before this for console, don't know if that came out, or if funding fell through or what, but it wasn't crowdfunded. I think they've already got an engine and the stuff they were showing looked like in engine footage meaning they've already got elements of the actual game working.
Fair point - it does look like they re-used some of the 3D assets from the 3rd-person action game they were originally making. Not sure if they're using the same engine or not since I don't think they ever said what engine the action game was using.

And I think they said that they still want to do the action game somewhere down the road.
Beiträge 1-7 von 7
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50