Dit spel is nu beschikbaar op Steam!

Bedankt voor je hulp bij het selecteren van dit spel voor distributie via Steam. Meer informatie, waaronder een link naar de Steam-winkelpagina, kan hier onder gevonden worden.

WARMACHINE: Tactics
XSG Calculon 24 aug 2013 om 4:14nm
When can I preorder on steam?
I want to send you my money now.
1-6 van 6 reacties weergegeven
< >
B'oh | ShadowFighter88 24 aug 2013 om 11:40nm 
Well you could've backed the Kickstarter. Now, though, you'll have to wait - estimated release is sometime in August 2014 (only tentative, though, could come out later than that).
XSG Calculon 25 aug 2013 om 12:10nm 
I sent them 20 on kickstart
B'oh | ShadowFighter88 25 aug 2013 om 10:03nm 
Then you should be getting a copy of the game when it comes out anyway; that's what a $20 pledge rewarded you with.

Odds are they'll send out Steam Keys to backers around release (or earlier for anyone who pledged high enough for beta access).
Raine 26 aug 2013 om 9:34nm 
As for when it'll become something available on Steam at all; this will be determined when/if the Greenlight goes through...which most (including myself) believe it will.
B'oh | ShadowFighter88 28 aug 2013 om 8:15nm 
Origineel geplaatst door Raine:
As for when it'll become something available on Steam at all; this will be determined when/if the Greenlight goes through...which most (including myself) believe it will.
Well, the banner at the top of the page is saying it's been Greenlit. Must've happened in the last day or two.
Raine 28 aug 2013 om 8:21nm 
Sweet! Thanks B'oh, I hadn't noticed that.
1-6 van 6 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50