Bu oyun Steam'de yayınlandı!

Bu oyunun Steam'de yayınlanmasına yardım ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Oyunun mağaza sayfasına bir bağlantıyla birlikte daha fazla bilgiye aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

WARMACHINE: Tactics
Raine 10 Ağu 2013 @ 12:13am
Congratulations on the Successful Kickstarter
I want to say congratulations to Privateer Press and WhiteMoon Dreams for the successful Kickstarter for Warmachine Tactics that totally blew past the initial goal set. You guys and all of the pledge supporters did amazing! So many of the stretch goals were also met too, so now we can look forward to six factions to play with, which is awesome!

Great job everybody and I look forward to all of the up-dated information as development continues.

Cheers!
5 yorumdan 1 ile 5 arası gösteriliyor
< >
fearmask 10 Ağu 2013 @ 12:29am 
I am looking forward too this game and while I am more then sure they will meet and exceed our expectation I have this one word of warning. For the love of whatever deity,demi-god,animal spirit or whatever higher or none existant power you perscribe too. Dont mess it up like Double Fine did with theres.
En son fearmask tarafından düzenlendi; 10 Ağu 2013 @ 12:33am
/\rch/\ngel 2 Eyl 2013 @ 5:25am 
Cheers!
nmidnets 8 Eyl 2013 @ 11:41am 
can't wait either!
John_Rambo F.F.R 4 Eki 2013 @ 9:00am 
hope they will not fail the game with all that money...
B'oh | ShadowFighter88 6 Eki 2013 @ 9:14pm 
John_Rambo tarafından gönderilen ileti:
hope they will not fail the game with all that money...
Gonna be hard to with Matt Wilson (guy who, basically, originally made Warmachine) in the dev studios with them.
5 yorumdan 1 ile 5 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50