Tato hra dostala od komunity zelenou!

Komunita projevila o tuto hru zájem. Společnost Valve je nyní v kontaktu s vývojáři, aby se věci pohly správným směrem a hra byla vydána ve službě Steam.

WARMACHINE: Tactics
Raine 10. srp. 2013 v 12.13 dop.
Congratulations on the Successful Kickstarter
I want to say congratulations to Privateer Press and WhiteMoon Dreams for the successful Kickstarter for Warmachine Tactics that totally blew past the initial goal set. You guys and all of the pledge supporters did amazing! So many of the stretch goals were also met too, so now we can look forward to six factions to play with, which is awesome!

Great job everybody and I look forward to all of the up-dated information as development continues.

Cheers!
Zobrazeno 1-5 z 5 komentářů
< >
fearmask 10. srp. 2013 v 12.29 dop. 
I am looking forward too this game and while I am more then sure they will meet and exceed our expectation I have this one word of warning. For the love of whatever deity,demi-god,animal spirit or whatever higher or none existant power you perscribe too. Dont mess it up like Double Fine did with theres.
Naposledy upravil fearmask; 10. srp. 2013 v 12.33 dop.
/\rch/\ngel 2. zář. 2013 v 5.25 dop. 
Cheers!
nmidnets (Oculus Rifting) 8. zář. 2013 v 11.41 dop. 
can't wait either!
John_Rambo F.F.R 4. říj. 2013 v 9.00 dop. 
hope they will not fail the game with all that money...
B'oh | ShadowFighter88 6. říj. 2013 v 9.14 odp. 
John_Rambo původně napsal:
hope they will not fail the game with all that money...
Gonna be hard to with Matt Wilson (guy who, basically, originally made Warmachine) in the dev studios with them.
Zobrazeno 1-5 z 5 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50