Tämä peli on nyt saatavilla Steamissä!

Kiitos, että autoit tätä peliä pääsemään Steamiin! Lisätietoja sekä linkin kauppasivulle löydät alta.

WARMACHINE: Tactics
Mr Eyl 4. elo, 2013 11.22
Please Join Me....
...in sacrificing various animals to your evil deities of choice to ensure that we reach the Retribution stretch goal. I'll be very disappointed if we don't. Thankyou.
Näytetään 1-15 / 17 kommentista
< >
BNTYHNTR98 4. elo, 2013 11.34 
I hope all races are added into the game, including Retribution, and Convergance, im a menoth player so my needs are met, but im looking forward to a full experiance, having everything thats included thats available so i want everything :) ( yes yes im greedy )
Raine 4. elo, 2013 12.25 
I don't think that's being greedy. I think that's wanting the whole package. Which is an awesome thing. And yes...I'm hoping we meet the goal of getting the Retribution in as well. You have my vote, mate! I can wait for Convergence of Cyriss for a bit as the army is still just getting their units in order and have a while before they can be truly on par with the other factions. But to see those clockwork angels in motion will be a beautful sight to see for sure.

Cheers!
fearmask 6. elo, 2013 0.56 
It will be added to the game as a dlc in the future even if it dosnt reach the strech goal. The Kickstarter is for it be available on the day of release or something like that. Unfortunitly day one release is unlikely at this late hour and seeing as how slow the pledges have become over the last few days.
Mac-Tac 6. elo, 2013 11.56 
Ill be adding on at least another 350 - 700 to try to hit that ret stretch goal.
Topher Sinister 6. elo, 2013 14.18 
Don't know if it'll make the difference, but i've more than doubled my original pledge for this exact purpose. With so much stealth in the Retribution, I've started to wonder if enemy stealth will be "transparent" but still visible, like the tabletop), or if the video game will make stealthed units truly invisible to the player.
Krargan 7. elo, 2013 10.37 
As a Retribution player i don't think they will make it by the end of the kickstarter. They will probably make Mercenaries, since they are pretty close and the Paypal pledges won't be added on until the end of the kickstarter period, but there is too much of a gap between Mercs and Ret for it to be close. Everyone plays a Retribution character (Eiryss, aka first stretch goal) but, Retribution still gets little love ;_;
Mr Eyl 7. elo, 2013 10.43 
Topher Sinister lähetti viestin:
I've started to wonder if enemy stealth will be "transparent" but still visible, like the tabletop), or if the video game will make stealthed units truly invisible to the player.
Hopefully the latter. It's only ever been 'transparency' in TT games featuring stealth because you can't make models invisible. :)
fearmask 7. elo, 2013 13.05 
Well regarding stealth .It is really dependant on how much this game will be like the table top. In the table top you can still see a persons stealth units, of course it just means you either need some sort of ability too get around it or you are just unable to shoot them unless they are right up in your face. My guess that it will be some sort of transperancy effect to just get the point across. This is a tactictis game after all. From what I could tell there isnt a sort of fog of war like for command and conquer or star craft. Still it will be interesting to see what they do with stealth .
[SHC] Hakon 7. elo, 2013 16.08 
I'm with you, even upped my pledge but I don't see it happening.
Razgriaz 8. elo, 2013 20.27 
Do large farm animals help?
Raine 9. elo, 2013 5.32 
We're only $96'871 away from reaching that stretch goal of getting Retribution off the table and into our PCs. I really do hope that we get there, and...as of this post, in 18 hours we'll know for certain.

Keep up the promoting and hopefully we'll get more backers for the cause.

Cheers!
[SHC] Hakon 9. elo, 2013 14.52 
sooo close
fearmask 9. elo, 2013 19.35 
Well it made it. Kinda suprised I have too admit.
Raine 9. elo, 2013 20.20 
I know, right?! That's awesome! Retribution is a go now. Woohoo! But, I just saw the far off stretch goal of a Map Editor! OMG!!! That would be so amazing! Pledge, people! Pledge like you've got a pair.
fearmask 9. elo, 2013 21.54 
The fact that is made the Ret goal is amazing to me. still 500k in 2 hours? Wouldnt hold my breath im afraid. :(
Viimeisin muokkaaja on fearmask; 9. elo, 2013 22.17
Näytetään 1-15 / 17 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50