Acestui joc i s-a dat undă verde de către comunitate!

Comunitatea şi-a arătat interesul privind acest joc. Valve a contactat acest producător pentru a începe demersurile către lansarea pe Steam.

WARMACHINE: Tactics
Stevey Hooves 24 iul., 2013 @ 3:52pm
The Warcasters.
Will there multiple Warcasters for each faction or only one? There is one Warcaster I am wondering about "Goreshade The ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥"
Afişate 1-15 din 33 de comentarii
< >
hermod715 25 iul., 2013 @ 4:57pm 
Well one of the steck goals seems to bee the "large base" warcasters they most likely will in some form maybe not Goreshade but at least Gaspy
Warfrog 25 iul., 2013 @ 8:20pm 
I would expect the 3 casters in Prime MKII on release plus any campainge specific casters such as jakes.
Stevey Hooves 25 iul., 2013 @ 9:29pm 
I am just hoping they have more then Warcaster for each side. each one had different spells and i hope they continue that. it would be boring with only one Warcaster on each faction.
Puffgama 25 iul., 2013 @ 9:53pm 
I am a huge fan of Amon and would love to see him in this game.
TehAsianator 27 iul., 2013 @ 10:20am 
Well we know we're gonna get pDenny, which makes me happy. I'm also hoping for Goreshade (because bane thralls are awesome), skarre, and the witch coven
WildWing 28 iul., 2013 @ 12:31am 
We won't be seeing Skarre yet. They confirmed she won't be in the game at the moment.
=SM= Mr Eyl 29 iul., 2013 @ 11:49am 
I'm terrified of Goreshade making an appearance. He certainly lives up to his name.
skyydragonn 29 iul., 2013 @ 3:26pm 
I'm sure we'll see multiple expansions shortly after release expanding the playbale roster for each faction as well as expanded storylines and additional single player/multiplayer aspects. Privateer press doens't half ♥♥♥ things, when they say "play like you've got a pair!" they mean it and that ethos shows in their work too.
WhiteMoon Dreams  [dezvoltator] 30 iul., 2013 @ 2:30pm 
There will absolutely be more than one Warcaster per faction! It wouldn't be fun enough with just one! :)
HelixShade 31 iul., 2013 @ 8:43am 
Best guesses?

Cryx

-Iron Lich Asphyxious

-War Witch Deneghra

-Skarre, the Pirate Queen

Cygnar

-Lieutenant Allister Caine

-Captain Victoria Haley

-Commander Coleman Stryker

Khador

-Orsus Zoktavir,Butcher of Khardov

-Kommander Sorscha Kratikoff

-Vladimir Tzepesci, Dark Prince of Umbrey

Menoth

-Grand Scrutator Severius

-High Exemplar Kreoss

-High Reclaimer

And of course, the big Casters - Karchev, Terminus, The Avatar and Darius. The guess is based on a lot of the stuff they're using being from MKI Prime primarily, and some (such as Orsus, Kreoss, Dehenega and Stryker) are already ingame.

Will they put Goreshade in at some point? Definately. Will he be a Day One release? Probably not.
=SM= Mr Eyl 4 aug., 2013 @ 11:19am 
IronSentinel a scris:
Best guesses?

Cryx

-Iron Lich Asphyxious

-War Witch Deneghra

-Skarre, the Pirate Queen
Deneghra's a must. I'm sure it's been mentioned that Skarre won't feature at release, though.
HelixShade 4 aug., 2013 @ 1:51pm 
Deneghra's already been coded into the game. However, Skarre was one of the first three Casters introduced into the game, and everything put in so far has it's origins in MK I... X3
B'oh | ShadowFighter88 5 aug., 2013 @ 1:48am 
IronSentinel a scris:
Deneghra's already been coded into the game. However, Skarre was one of the first three Casters introduced into the game, and everything put in so far has it's origins in MK I... X3
Yeah, but they've said in the Kickstarter comments that they had to drop Skarre. Best rumoured guess for her replacement that I've heard has been Goreshade.
HelixShade 5 aug., 2013 @ 2:33am 
Probably because of her...Great Rack.

In which case, it could be Goreshade. But saying that is like saying that it could also be Mortenebra or Venethrax at this stage without more clues.
fearmask 6 aug., 2013 @ 12:50am 
Aside from the large base models and those who are story specific we will be recieving the only war casters that seem a "For sure thing" are The Butcher, Kreoss,Deneghra, and Striker.This is of course an assumption that is based on videos,images from the kickstarter page and those digital art prints on the kickstarter page that are part of an add-on so take what I said with a pinch of salt. I myself would love to see Scarverous put in the game.
Afişate 1-15 din 33 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50