This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

WARMACHINE: Tactics
Vulpusrex Jul 18, 2013 @ 4:47pm
Great franchise, worth a look to anyone not familiar
Im excited for this game, i have already backed it myself, with the success of games like dawn of war for the 40k franchise it was only natural one of its bigger competitors follow suit with a game, and privateer press always puts out quality and never rushes so if anyone can get it right they can. Even if your not a player of the tabletop game (im not but i do paint the models) this would still be worth looking into if your a fan of tactics based games.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
EchoMantis Jul 18, 2013 @ 4:58pm 
As long as the guys who made the War Room app are not allowed to touch this game Ill buy 3 copies when this game comes out. I love love love the table top game.
WhiteMoon Dreams  [developer] Jul 18, 2013 @ 5:18pm 
We'll do you right, man!
Vulpusrex Jul 18, 2013 @ 6:37pm 
Best of luck whitemoon, and congrats with all the sucess on kickstarter thus far, may this be the stepping stone to bigger and better things in the future.
Engine No. 9 Jul 18, 2013 @ 11:41pm 
and when Warmachine comes, hopefully Hordes will follow.
Guy Montag Jul 19, 2013 @ 7:38pm 
Looks really excellent, hope to see more soon!
Vulpusrex Jul 19, 2013 @ 8:01pm 
If kickstarter goes well, i would think there might be a one off mission for hordes as a teaser for things to hopefully come, atleast thats what i would do.
v30 Jul 21, 2013 @ 3:37am 
ok
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50