This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

WARMACHINE: Tactics
Lt. Dead Apr 24 @ 6:14am
Price??
I know people who really would like to play warmachine, but I fear that if the original pirce is too high they will wait for an discount offer so we couldt play it until a year later (with luck)
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
B'oh | ShadowFighter88 Apr 24 @ 4:07pm 
Well they haven't mentioned a price in any of the Backer updates, so odds are they haven't reached that part of development yet.
BNTYHNTR98 Apr 26 @ 7:57am 
my guess , and this is just a guess , between 39.99 and 49.99, thats just a guess though, dont think theyd go for the 59.99 tag but i could be wrong.
Lt. Dead Apr 26 @ 4:15pm 
Originally posted by BNTYHNTR98:
my guess , and this is just a guess , between 39.99 and 49.99, thats just a guess though, dont think theyd go for the 59.99 tag but i could be wrong.
For something with a KickStarer of more than 230% of what they asked it could be a little too much
H.P. Strangelove Apr 30 @ 12:18pm 
It'll probably be around 39.99. Just a guess though. It could very well be cheaper.
DianCecht May 31 @ 7:27pm 
I think it depends on how they plan on doing the Retail release. IF it includes all the items unlocked via stretch goals there would be enough content to offer it up at $59.99. IF instead they just offer the core game without the stretch goals unlocked 29-39 would be more reasonable with the rest of the content done as DLC for those customers.
B'oh | ShadowFighter88 Jun 23 @ 10:07pm 
Originally posted by Hagish:
I think it depends on how they plan on doing the Retail release. IF it includes all the items unlocked via stretch goals there would be enough content to offer it up at $59.99. IF instead they just offer the core game without the stretch goals unlocked 29-39 would be more reasonable with the rest of the content done as DLC for those customers.
Well some of those stretch goals were mentioned early on that they would be post-release stuff. Don't know about units like Boomhowler, Eiryss and so-on, but whole factions (like Mercs as their own faction with Magnus or the Retribution) were going to be post-release addons. I may be mis-remembering, but I have the feeling that those factions would be free DLC. Don't quote me on that last bit, though; it's been ages since I read anything about faction releases.
Cheaptrickster Jul 7 @ 2:41pm 
Well maybe we can buy direct then. I am looking forward to this game. Normally I would wait, for a steam discount. When it comes to games, I real look forward to I buy directly.
Millertime Jul 8 @ 1:45pm 
Early access will be available tomorrow for $65 US.
Millertime Jul 8 @ 1:48pm 
Full post:
WARMACHINE: Tactics Early Access pre-launch build will be available tomorrow, July 9, on Steam. Demonstrated at PAX East, E3, and Privateer Press’ own Lock & Load GameFest, WARMACHINE: Tactics funded through Kickstarter less than a year ago. The campaign reached nearly 300% of the project’s goal and remains in the top 40 funded Kickstarters of all time. The closed beta for Kickstarter backers launched on schedule on June 25.

Based on the award-winning WARMACHINE tabletop miniatures game, WARMACHINE: Tactics is a turn-based, squad-level strategy game for PC and Mac developed in cooperation with WhiteMoon Dreams and published by Privateer Press Interactive. The multiplayer build pits any two of the four included armies in a deadly close-quarters encounter, featuring a variety of steam-powered robots and spell-slinging warriors.

WARMACHINE: Tactics for PC and Mac will be available for download through Steam Early Access in a pre-launch Deluxe Edition that includes the game and future access to a special selection of downloadable content (20 additional units to build armies) upon release for $65. For more information about WARMACHINE: Tactics, visit http://www.warmachinetactics.com.

July 08, 2014
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50