This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

WARMACHINE: Tactics
Mangoose Mar 11 @ 3:49pm
Would you pay for Early Access?
I would!
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
BNTYHNTR98 Mar 11 @ 7:01pm 
o hell yes
O'Zuruso Mar 12 @ 1:47am 
It depends on Linux support
caffran Mar 12 @ 8:51am 
yeeeeeeessssss
FuManCu Mar 15 @ 3:33pm 
yep
Mangoose Mar 16 @ 1:46pm 
I got a reply on Reddit!

"[–]QuantumMechanic77 2 points 18 minutes ago

For anyone that missed the KS, we're definitely planning some things. Steam Early Access may be something we do, but we feel we want to have a little more there before we really make that offering available for folks. Our belief for Early Access is that the core game should be properly playable and everything we update after that balances, fixes bugs and adds more content to the game, instead of a whole lot of "now imagine you can do this during gameplay". Believe me, we do want folks playing as early as possible, but we also want to make sure we give you the right impression of what the game will be!"

http://www.reddit.com/r/Warmachine/comments/20ivay/warmachine_tactics_steam_early_access/
Cheaptrickster Mar 26 @ 2:27am 
I am trying to, I would like 4 copies. If you wouldn't mind, streaming give a ways.
M.vW* | Clent Apr 1 @ 12:10pm 
YES i would totally .want a early access i was sooo sad that i didn't knew in 2013 that this game had a kick starter..T.T i cryed night and days .... jokes.. but seriously. im a little sad i missed the change of getting some special stuff in the kick starter.. but mehh a early access can be good..
sgtbradley Apr 8 @ 4:18pm 
Short answer, yes. Long answer, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50