This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

WARMACHINE: Tactics
H.P. Strangelove May 31 @ 2:58pm
Beta Test for WMT
Any word of an upcming beta test for the game? Myself and many of the KS backers are eager to jump in and see how the game is progressing.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
[B'oh] ShadowFighter88 May 31 @ 3:06pm 
No news about the beta, but they might be saving an announcement about it til Lock & Load (saw a Facebook update from WMD this morning saying they'd be there). No guarantee of an announcement or news about the beta, but we can always hope.
Last edited by [B'oh] ShadowFighter88; May 31 @ 3:07pm
DianCecht May 31 @ 7:24pm 
WMD was suppose to have an big announcement on Friday, but when nothing happened i asked them and was told they wont be saving anything for a week... I am guessing Lock and Load is were they will say it. Kind of silly as Kickstarters should be getting this info first.
H.P. Strangelove Jun 17 @ 9:57am 
I heard the backer beta will be out in a couple weeks.
TheRizProject Jun 17 @ 1:04pm 
Originally posted by H.P. Strangelove:
I heard the backer beta will be out in a couple weeks.
Yes, it will be a close beta. It is comming soon.
DianCecht Jun 17 @ 3:21pm 
early to mid july was the stated time but that means there will be almost no time for a beta to be open OR open beta will happen right after if they are shooting for an Aug release
TheRizProject Jun 18 @ 10:17am 
Originally posted by Hagish:
early to mid july was the stated time but that means there will be almost no time for a beta to be open OR open beta will happen right after if they are shooting for an Aug release
It will be just CLOSE beta, comming soon ( end june - start july)
[B'oh] ShadowFighter88 Jun 23 @ 10:08pm 
Originally posted by Rizzy:
It will be just CLOSE beta, comming soon ( end june - start july)
Yeah, by the sounds of it it'll be limited to Backers and people who pre-order it through Early Access and not bothering with an actual open beta.
Last edited by [B'oh] ShadowFighter88; Jun 23 @ 10:08pm
[B'oh] ShadowFighter88 Jun 24 @ 2:45pm 
Okay, I was half-right. Just got a Kickstarter update saying that the Backer beta is starting tomorrow and, once they feel the game's stable enough, will be going into an open beta early-to-mid July.
DianCecht Jun 24 @ 2:49pm 
B'oh you need to watch more Lord of The Rings...Keep it SECRET keep it safe
H.P. Strangelove Jun 24 @ 3:24pm 
Beta test is scheduled to start tommorrow for backers:

"Wednesday, June 25, 2014, we will launch the WARMACHINE: Tactics Beta for all Kickstarter Backers who pledged at a reward level that included Beta Access.

If you are a Beta Backer, you will receive your STEAM code to download the WARMACHINE: Tactics Beta via the email address associated with your Backerkit account, after 9am PST on Wednesday, June 25, 2014. If you have not received your code by 12pm PST on Thursday, June 26, 2014, please contact:

support@whitemoondreams.com"

More info here:
https://www.facebook.com/whitemoondreams
Last edited by H.P. Strangelove; Jun 24 @ 3:27pm
[B'oh] ShadowFighter88 Jun 25 @ 2:10am 
B'oh you need to watch more Lord of The Rings...Keep it SECRET keep it safe
If they wanted it secret, then the Kickstarter update would've been made visible to backers-only.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50