¡Este juego está ahora disponible en Steam!

Gracias por ayudar a que este juego sea seleccionado para su distribución en Steam. Abajo puedes encontrar más información, incluyendo un enlace a la tienda de Steam.

WARMACHINE: Tactics
Samurninsai 8 de Jul a las 11:03
Shield 2 port.
I know this game is not yet completed for us. But still I wonder, will we see a Nvidia shield 2 port? Portable game is great, and offers a platform where friends can play together on the go. I mention it here, in hope to get the idea boiling.
Mostrando 1-2 de 2 comentarios
< >
BNTYHNTR98 8 de Jul a las 11:13 
Id want a finished game to come out first , then worry about the port, theyve got a lot on there plates already with what they promised in the kickstarter with there funding ive not seen any of the mercs yet or the extra missions so , lots to come , dont wanna add anything to the plate and slow the release.
Samurninsai 8 de Jul a las 11:33 
Yeah I agree totally, I just wanted to put it out there. You know it's something that can be done, and would not be something bad. I wouldn't expect it to be right away. Release will the most importent thing, as I have been waiting so long for it. It will be fun, I think Tactics games are so few, and far between, this is a much needed game. I am glad to see so many, Tactics based game releasing now. The excitement here is real!
Mostrando 1-2 de 2 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50