Dette spil er nu tilgængeligt på Steam!

Tak for din hjælp med at få dette spil valgt til distribution via Steam. Mere information, inklusivt et link til butikssiden på Steam, kan findes nedenfor.

WARMACHINE: Tactics
Cheaptrickster 8. jul kl. 11:03am
Shield 2 port.
I know this game is not yet completed for us. But still I wonder, will we see a Nvidia shield 2 port? Portable game is great, and offers a platform where friends can play together on the go. I mention it here, in hope to get the idea boiling.
Viser 1-2 af 2 kommentarer
< >
BNTYHNTR98 8. jul kl. 11:13am 
Id want a finished game to come out first , then worry about the port, theyve got a lot on there plates already with what they promised in the kickstarter with there funding ive not seen any of the mercs yet or the extra missions so , lots to come , dont wanna add anything to the plate and slow the release.
Cheaptrickster 8. jul kl. 11:33am 
Yeah I agree totally, I just wanted to put it out there. You know it's something that can be done, and would not be something bad. I wouldn't expect it to be right away. Release will the most importent thing, as I have been waiting so long for it. It will be fun, I think Tactics games are so few, and far between, this is a much needed game. I am glad to see so many, Tactics based game releasing now. The excitement here is real!
Viser 1-2 af 2 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50