This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Danmaku Unlimited 2
Mr. Stimpson Sep 6, 2013 @ 11:50am
I feel a little silly...
I've been looking online for good bullet-hell games the past day or so. This was one that I seen and got really excited for. When I seen it was on the iOS I Googled if it would ever come to Steam, then I seen it was on Greenlight! Then, I noticed the thumbnail for the game and realized that I had already voted for this months ago. Derp derp.

I wish there was more of a market for this genre here in the west. This title looks to have so much polish and it is being passed up for crap games (not all of them are crap, of course) every Greenlight cycle.

Tell your friends about it guys and gals! Even if they don't like the genre, they could help make a lot of us happy by clicking on the upvote button! It doesn't take much effort at all!
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
goblinthunder Sep 14, 2013 @ 7:05am 
i was looking for a space shooter, and this seems amazing!
Chizu Oct 30, 2013 @ 9:35am 
I did the same thing, I voted for this ages ago and then kinda forgot.
Greenlight is like hell for Shmups, theres quite a few very good ones sitting on greenlight, repeatedly failing to make it through the selection process, and it saddens me.

The slight pick up in the amout of greenlit titles lately gives me a little hope for games like this though. Specially when things like Syder Arcade, Humans must Answer and Jets'n'Guns finally all got through.
REALLY hoping to see this, Diadra Empty and Cloudphobia get through greenlight and onto steam.
Mr. Stimpson Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:07pm 
100% agreed.

I may be getting a mobile device soon, and I'm going to pick this up. Steam be damned (for now).

Squire Grooktook Nov 14, 2013 @ 3:12pm 
I played it on Desura, it's a pretty well designed game. Definitely recommended, though you may want to play on the hardest difficulty if you're experienced with the genre.

The Tales of Alltynex and Ikaruga passed greenlight, so I'm sure if you keep spreading the word this will get greenlit.
Mr. Stimpson Nov 14, 2013 @ 3:39pm 
Hey thanks for letting me know about Tales, Squire. I wasn't aware of that one, but seeing Ikaruga on GL put a smile on my face since day one :)

Does the Desura version of DU2 have full controller support?
Squire Grooktook Nov 14, 2013 @ 4:34pm 
Originally posted by Mr. Stimpson:
Does the Desura version of DU2 have full controller support?

I've tried, but it doesn't seem to. I just use Joy2Key to play it with a controller.
Mr. Stimpson Nov 14, 2013 @ 4:57pm 
Right right. Thanks for the info.
Squire Grooktook Nov 14, 2013 @ 4:57pm 
You're welcome.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50