This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

7 Days to Die - Zombie Survival Game
Puppyxz Oct 3, 2013 @ 3:59pm
Game lost my interest!
Well, since we never recieve feedback from the devs through steam, and they don't seem to really care to publish the game through steam at this moment, I'm not going to buy it anymore!

Also, I got to download the alpha once and played it for a while... man, how I was disappointed.

The rest of you are free to do the sheep you want with this game, but for me, it's over.
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
[ N7 ] Frost Oct 3, 2013 @ 8:43pm 
Well said.
bohamad Oct 3, 2013 @ 8:53pm 
what's wrong with it?
homespunpulsations Oct 4, 2013 @ 6:31am 
ive got it in alpha, its great fun, multiplayer teamwork based, dunno what you where hoping for buts its minecraft x zombies, who doesnt want to play that?
DoomSplitter Oct 4, 2013 @ 7:55am 
I bought the alpha, and It's pretty much everything that was promised. That being said, I've only played it once. Haven't touched it since...
Crix Oct 4, 2013 @ 8:23pm 
I was hyped about this game but it's overpriced for what it is. I'd rather buy another copy of Minecraft for a friend and play online together. I mean if I was going to buy a building sandbox type game. The building and crafting is ok and I know it's in alpha but I can't see the 35$ being justified compared to what's out there. I've been watching a lot of streams and gameplay videos on this and finally got a chance to play the alpha 1.1a for a few hours and it's "ok" but's not for 35$. I can think of plenty of other great games for that price.
Koja Oct 5, 2013 @ 12:52am 
that game is just wana be minicraft the onle thing is changed is ther is a zombies >.>
Camo Flash [VN] Oct 5, 2013 @ 2:39am 
Originally posted by Koja:
that game is just wana be minicraft the onle thing is changed is ther is a zombies >.>

I don´t know what you mean but Minecraft has zombies too. Also please check your grammar before posting your comments.
Jonas.W.H Oct 5, 2013 @ 6:27am 
KKTHX [PL] Oct 5, 2013 @ 7:52am 
over priced.
Maloghurst der Verdrehte Oct 5, 2013 @ 11:34am 
Originally posted by Puppyxz:

Also, I got to download the alpha once and played it for a while... man, how I was disappointed.

true story ... same here
Macho Man Randy Savage Oct 5, 2013 @ 5:58pm 
over priced 15$ alot better
IrYN Oct 5, 2013 @ 5:59pm 
yeah
Wayne Oct 6, 2013 @ 6:44pm 
doods. Take a chill pill. The game got sponsered on kickstarter and the devs are very likely giving the game their full attention. There are LOADS of things to work out before release, not the least making the UI more user friendly from the looks of it. They could be focusing on making a whole new engine for the game. I agree a cheaper version would be more appealing, but that's because I practically live hand to mouth though I'm a firm believer that a person who works hard to create a great product should be fairly compensated and 30-40 IF this is game is as great (which is why I'm highly in favor of a free demo before early access on steam would give us a good Idea. If it's not as good as hyped out then I'd agree 15 would be more reasonable). So quit whinning. I like information as much as the next person, but I prefer a game development team to have tunnel vision then trying to read and answer hundreds of post at various different locations all over the internet (not to mention their e-mails) So give people that make the games you're looking forward to a little more rope and if they hang themselves with it you know that they did it to themselves and you won't buy from them again, or even in the first place. In the mean time just look around at all the concept projects and other games being voted on. There is much to take interest.
KKTHX [PL] Oct 7, 2013 @ 12:17am 
Bla bla bla. Game is boring.
After few day you know what to do. Build Spikes, repair walls and before night back to base.
Everyday same thing.
When you use all resorces of area, move on.

Killing zombies also isnt fun. why kill them if there isnt reword.
livingkills Oct 7, 2013 @ 2:39pm 
Originally posted by KKTHX PL:
Bla bla bla. Game is boring.
After few day you know what to do. Build Spikes, repair walls and before night back to base.
Everyday same thing.
When you use all resorces of area, move on.

Killing zombies also isnt fun. why kill them if there isnt reword.
so whats minecraft if not after a few days know what to do? build something and then what? its the same idea but as a zombie survival.
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50