This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

7 Days to Die - Zombie Survival Game
Maloghurst der Verdrehte Oct 3, 2013 @ 5:16am
WHERE IS MY KEY ?
I ordered the alpha access of the game "7 Days to Die" on 26. Sep 2013 ....

The Fun Pimps :

"We know, you really REALLY want to play. We get that. We’ve had some trouble with all of this demand! We’re getting better. We promise.

PLEASE ALLOW 24 HOURS AND DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER BEFORE SUBMITTING A “WHERE’S MY KEY BRO SUPPORT TICKET!”

IF YOU RECEIVED AN ORDER PENDING EMAIL PAYPAL IS HOLDING THE ORDER UP NOT US AGAIN PLEASE ALLOW 24 HOURS BEFORE SUBMITTING A SUPPORT TICKET! "

But the truth is: i nearly waiting a week, they didnt response to me. I send 2 messages to the support team. No response. Many other people have the same problem but The Fun Pimps didnt react or just say: Stay calm .... OR check your SPAM FOULDER .... that is no help. If u can't believe just check their forum with that example: http://7daystodie.com/forums/forum/game-support/help-support/106049-25-days btw i even cant register myself 'cause an error occur ...
Thats the last way to contact the developer or to try to get my money back...

Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
ポ Adriaan NL ポ Oct 3, 2013 @ 5:28am 
Dude just, stay calm. You dont know maby there are some issuise they are fixing
Maloghurst der Verdrehte Oct 3, 2013 @ 5:33am 
Dude, the only thing i want ist a " hey! yeah there is a problem but we received your support ticket - its all fine " but nothing happens - u can just sit and wait, wait and wait i have no guarantee to get my product but i have a cance to get my money back
ZER0-_-XD Oct 3, 2013 @ 5:35am 
wow i will not buy the game
ϟteampunk_Games Oct 3, 2013 @ 6:26am 
I bought that Game at 26.09.13 and didn't get anything yet no email and no link. Of course i checkt my spam folder double and i have send a request but no one answer.

PS. Cool das ich net der einzige bin bei dem der Support mist ist.
Last edited by ϟteampunk_Games; Oct 3, 2013 @ 8:07am
Marvin The Martian Oct 4, 2013 @ 1:51am 
i brought game like 3weeks ago still ant got it reported it got email back they still ant sent key hope get on steam soon cause i ant screwing with thier pay system already lost that money & no game :'(
KKTHX [PL] Oct 4, 2013 @ 2:00am 
Fun Pimps Scam?
Last edited by KKTHX [PL]; Oct 4, 2013 @ 2:02am
[ ß ] Redbutterfly Oct 4, 2013 @ 7:36am 
have you guys check the junk mail? i found my key in the junk mail
ϟteampunk_Games Oct 4, 2013 @ 8:02am 
Of course i checkt my spam folder double
Jonny Oct 4, 2013 @ 8:16am 
Hi,

I now get my key which I ordered yesterday. I just tried the "lost key" option here ==>http://7daystodie.com/my7dtd/

I entered my e-Mail and after 3 seconds I had my key :-)
Maloghurst der Verdrehte Oct 4, 2013 @ 12:29pm 
hey just tried your solution AND it workes =D THANK U !! but its poor and sad, that the developer crew cant even answer or give a solution ....
Jonny Oct 4, 2013 @ 1:14pm 
Of course. People waiting for weeks to get their key and it seems that everybody can get it after payment and using the "lost key" option nearly immediately.
The system recognized the payment and the keys are there, but weren´t sent to the customer.
I clarify that I get the mail with my key after I use the "lost key" option above, on my own request! No ticket! No first mail I get before!
Last edited by Jonny; Oct 4, 2013 @ 2:04pm
ϟteampunk_Games Oct 4, 2013 @ 11:54pm 
it works but it say "the key associated with this account has been disabled" wtf why? I played the game not even once and i hate it, because ther are only trouble around the game and with the support. F**** that Game i want my money back. it suck without even been played.
Last edited by ϟteampunk_Games; Oct 5, 2013 @ 12:04am
Maloghurst der Verdrehte Oct 5, 2013 @ 12:39am 
Hast du den kauf via PayPal abgewickelt ?Wenn ja haste 45Tage Teit , um dein Geld zurück zu bekommen
Hast du ggf mal in deren forum was geschrueben, was denen nicht so passt ? Wenn ja, dann könnte der Key vllt gesperrt worden sein ( für ne Woche , wie ich gelesen habe)

Falls dies allerdings nicht zutreffen sollte, würde ich das mit dem Geld versuchen, der Support ist echt müll ...
ϟteampunk_Games Oct 5, 2013 @ 12:42am 
Habs mit Paypal gekauft. Mit dem forum hab ich auch so meine probleme. Wo hast du das gelesen und warum wird der überhaupt gesperrt ?
Maloghurst der Verdrehte Oct 5, 2013 @ 3:58am 
http://7daystodie.com/forums/forum/game-support/help-support/7673-where-is-my-key-bro-answered-here-please-read-revision-1-0

"Any flaming from now on in this thread regarding support times, threatening to boycott the game will lead to an infraction. Further abuse will result in a 1 week ban. Time to be adults now and have patience."

vllt deswegen, wäre möglich

via PayPal: Gehe auf "Käuferschutz" und versuche darüber dan held wieder zu bekommen
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50