This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

7 Days to Die - Zombie Survival Game
(Totally not)★MADMD68★ Aug 5, 2013 @ 11:21am
Buy alpha/beta after kickstarter?
Can you buy the alpha/beta after kickstarter? Thanks for any help :D
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Arya Stark Aug 5, 2013 @ 11:34am 
why dont u just spend them 35$ would be easyer :D
mamberu Aug 5, 2013 @ 12:28pm 
yes you can, theres a paypal option on the website that will be up for some time after, this may change though
(Totally not)★MADMD68★ Aug 5, 2013 @ 4:06pm 
Originally posted by BOS KenixKill96:
why dont u just spend them 35$ would be easyer :D
The joys of being broke! lol
(Totally not)★MADMD68★ Aug 5, 2013 @ 4:07pm 
Originally posted by mamberu:
yes you can, theres a paypal option on the website that will be up for some time after, this may change though
Thanks mamberu!
Izuela Aug 5, 2013 @ 9:57pm 
They also sell other alpha stage games here on Steam, so that's something that might happen.
Barrock Grafire Aug 10, 2013 @ 5:39pm 
Originally posted by Izuela:
They also sell other alpha stage games here on Steam, so that's something that might happen.
I really hope that happens! I'd rather get it on Steam cause I trust Steam and I'm not so sure about Kickstarter or Paypal purchases.
Cadwal Aug 11, 2013 @ 1:51pm 
Originally posted by Barrock Grafire:
Originally posted by Izuela:
I really hope that happens! I'd rather get it on Steam cause I trust Steam and I'm not so sure about Kickstarter or Paypal purchases.

Although Kickstarter has had some serious flops, generally if it's been approved for Greenlight it means the game is far enough along in the development process that Valve has faith that it will be finished at some point in the future. I'd recommend going through the Kickstarter for this one so that we can get to $350k or $450k (on the optimistic side).
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50