This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

7 Days to Die - Zombie Survival Game
Spotter Jan 2 @ 7:17pm
No CD Key?
About two weeks ago, I purchased 7 Days To Die on Steam, and found out I'd need a CD Key to access my account. Granted I can play the game, so I'm a bit confused.
Every time I try finding my CD Key by entering my email, this comes up:
"Sorry, we could not find any completed alpha transactions associated with that email. Please confirm your transaction isn't pending."
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Luke Jan 3 @ 4:14am 
the only reason would be that you have entered the wrong email address either when you brought the game or when you tryed finding the cd key.
Spotter Jan 3 @ 5:38pm 
Strange thing is I only use two emails and they come up automatically for such registration.
Any idea if there's a way to check, just in case?
Luke Jan 5 @ 11:34am 
so when you clicked (lost key) on the website and you entered both email addresses non of them worked?
Spotter Jan 6 @ 1:33am 
That's correct. Apparently my brother is having the same issue.
«Z-R0NIN» Jan 15 @ 2:00pm 
If your problem was solved then ignore this, to get the cd key click on 7dtd on your steam home page and look to the right, there should be things like discussions, dlc, e.t.c there should be a cd key option. Hope it helped.
Spotter Jan 15 @ 8:30pm 
Originally posted by Animaru02:
If your problem was solved then ignore this, to get the cd key click on 7dtd on your steam home page and look to the right, there should be things like discussions, dlc, e.t.c there should be a cd key option. Hope it helped.
I actually couldn't find anything on the right regarding "Discussions", "DLC", but I found a few options under "Links":
-Community Hub
-Forums
-Related Groups
-News
-Store Page
-Community Guides
-Support
-Write Review

No options for the CD key though.
«Z-R0NIN» Jan 17 @ 2:02pm 
oh sorry it should be there i think you should contact steam support
Luke Jan 20 @ 9:34am 
have you tried using a different computer or email
Spotter Jan 20 @ 1:45pm 
Yeah, I only have two emails and three passwords. I didn't think trying it on a different computer would make a difference, but I checked on my friend's computer too and no dice.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50