This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

7 Days to Die - Zombie Survival Game
ホモ.buggle Dec 23, 2013 @ 7:11am
7DTD doesn't work
I bought my 7DTD now on Steam, i downloaded it and when i opened the game, it said: "The Steam Client isn't running or no connection possible". I'm not registered in the official website of the game; i don't know what do for make it run.

I got it in: D:\Steam Library\Steam Apps\common\7 Days to Die
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
ZER0-_-XD Dec 23, 2013 @ 7:20am 
i dont know how to fix but dont warry your not alone who have problems i have laging problems and other players same me and you
we need to wait to fix
ホモ.buggle Dec 23, 2013 @ 7:26am 
Thanks for reply, i'll wait.

For lags problems, do you tried to get down the graphics or other options? Or is the general game who lag?
[AFO] Security Junkie Dec 24, 2013 @ 3:13am 
Try this fix. Go to the install directory

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\7 Days To Die

Look for the file named Install_32bit.

Double click it, when it is done running, try to play the game again. Let me know if that fixes it

*not the file path above is for 64bit OSes, your path may differ some if 32 bit OS.
ホモ.buggle Dec 24, 2013 @ 3:26am 
Thanks for your reply, but yesterday it started work. The problem was only Steam, i needed to exit and re-log. After this the game work very good without lag and without problems :)
[AFO] Security Junkie Dec 24, 2013 @ 3:31am 
Originally posted by HxH buggle:
Thanks for your reply, but yesterday it started work. The problem was only Steam, i needed to exit and re-log. After this the game work very good without lag and without problems :)

Cheers Happy Holidays!
ホモ.buggle Dec 24, 2013 @ 4:00am 
Tahnks :) Merry Christmas!
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50