This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

7 Days to Die - Zombie Survival Game
ホモ.buggle Dec 23, 2013 @ 7:11am
7DTD doesn't work
I bought my 7DTD now on Steam, i downloaded it and when i opened the game, it said: "The Steam Client isn't running or no connection possible". I'm not registered in the official website of the game; i don't know what do for make it run.

I got it in: D:\Steam Library\Steam Apps\common\7 Days to Die
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
ZER0-_-XD Dec 23, 2013 @ 7:20am 
i dont know how to fix but dont warry your not alone who have problems i have laging problems and other players same me and you
we need to wait to fix
ホモ.buggle Dec 23, 2013 @ 7:26am 
Thanks for reply, i'll wait.

For lags problems, do you tried to get down the graphics or other options? Or is the general game who lag?
Survival Junkie Dec 24, 2013 @ 3:13am 
Try this fix. Go to the install directory

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\7 Days To Die

Look for the file named Install_32bit.

Double click it, when it is done running, try to play the game again. Let me know if that fixes it

*not the file path above is for 64bit OSes, your path may differ some if 32 bit OS.
ホモ.buggle Dec 24, 2013 @ 3:26am 
Thanks for your reply, but yesterday it started work. The problem was only Steam, i needed to exit and re-log. After this the game work very good without lag and without problems :)
Survival Junkie Dec 24, 2013 @ 3:31am 
Originally posted by HxH buggle:
Thanks for your reply, but yesterday it started work. The problem was only Steam, i needed to exit and re-log. After this the game work very good without lag and without problems :)

Cheers Happy Holidays!
ホモ.buggle Dec 24, 2013 @ 4:00am 
Tahnks :) Merry Christmas!
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50