Questo gioco è ora disponibile su Steam!

Grazie per averci aiutato a selezionare questo gioco per la distribuzione tramite Steam. Ulteriori informazioni, incluso un collegamento alla pagina del Negozio di Steam, sono disponibili in basso.

7 Days to Die - Zombie Survival Game
[IGG]TheMarineGamer 14 dic 2013, ore 3:51
UNKNOWN ERROR PLEASE HELP
I put my key on steam and I downloaded it, but when I start it up steam comes with a message saying "Failed to start game (Unknown Error)" and I don't know what to do please help!
Visualizzazione di 1-6 commenti su 6
< >
GhostyRawr 14 dic 2013, ore 10:58 
im currently getting the same issue, iv been through all the troubleshooting solutions steam give but nothing has workd :(
Bertminator 14 dic 2013, ore 22:01 
I just bought the game about an hour ago, and I got the same message. Went through the steps, suggested by steam, yet nothing works.
Keimschleuder 14 dic 2013, ore 22:41 
In Programfolder start "Install_32bit.bat", after that restart the Game in Steam. :)
[IGG]TheMarineGamer 15 dic 2013, ore 4:48 
THX DUDE IT WORKED
Bertminator 15 dic 2013, ore 18:40 
I ran it and it still doesn't work. Did I do something wrong? I get a message in command prompt saying
"The system cannot find the path specified.
*** Switch was NOT succerssfull. Please switch back to 64bit! ***
Press any key to continue"

Weird thing is I DID click on the 32 bit install .bat file NOT the 64 bit, and my computer is Win 7 32 Bit,. Am I missing somthing.?

The path to the "install_32bit.bat" file is: E:\Games 2\Steam\SteamApps\common\7 Days To Die

I installed the game in my "E" Drive.

Any more help would be appreciated.
Bertminator 15 dic 2013, ore 18:45 
...Never mind...I got it! :) I just had clicked it while I was in the "Search" window. I found the file and clicked it within it's folder and not it works. THANK YOU!!!
Visualizzazione di 1-6 commenti su 6
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50