Тази игра е вече достъпна в Steam!

Благодарим Ви за помощта с избора тази игра да бъде чрез Steam. Още информация, включително и връзка към страницата в магазина, може да бъде намерена по-долу.

7 Days to Die - Zombie Survival Game
Puppyxz 12 декември 2013 в 3:18след.
Since i've been waiting for both Rust AND 7DTD...
...I'll be going for Rust, gg on releasing the game on Steam, devs!

EDIT: Forgot to say, Rust is cheaper and visually better.
Последно редактиран от Puppyxz; 12 декември 2013 в 3:19след.
Показване на 1-4 от 4 коментара
< >
«Z-R0NIN» 12 декември 2013 в 4:31след. 
well 7dtd is still in alpha so it will get visually better. Rust isnt that good of a game compared to 7dtd, why: because it is going to have zombie bears, customizable cars, better building system, levolution, more weapons and items...e.t.c
Последно редактиран от «Z-R0NIN»; 12 декември 2013 в 4:35след.
Puppyxz 12 декември 2013 в 4:38след. 
Първоначално публикувано от Animaru02:
well 7dtd is still in alpha so it will get visually better. Rust isnt that good of a game compared to 7dtd, why: because it is going to have zombie bears, customizable cars, better building system, levolution, more weapons and items...e.t.c
Rust is also still on alpha, and if you go read the dev blogs made by garry himself (creator of Gmod and Rust) his promises are something i'd rather look further into.
«Z-R0NIN» 12 декември 2013 в 4:41след. 
Първоначално публикувано от Puppyxz:
Първоначално публикувано от Animaru02:
Rust is also still on alpha, and if you go read the dev blogs made by garry himself (creator of Gmod and Rust) his promises are something i'd rather look further into.

well thats cool
Ankh 13 декември 2013 в 1:43сут. 
If you're just in it for the looks and price - suit yourself man. What I don't get is why make a thread about it here.
Показване на 1-4 от 4 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50