This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

7 Days to Die - Zombie Survival Game
coery1213 Jun 23, 2014 @ 1:18pm
Offline mode...Impossible?
Why don't they make this game available to play in offline mode? I travel like every other person in this world...Internet isn't always cheap nor available to everyone...So why in my mind did I buy this game just to only play it on the weekends of every other month? Is this even worth it...Makes me feel like I wasted my money on something that would be fun...at every other time?
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Luke matthews Jun 23, 2014 @ 4:16pm 
you can play it in offline mode idiot
coery1213 Jun 23, 2014 @ 4:26pm 
Yeah if you turn off your internet and leave steam in online mode...that only works so many times until it starts saying you need to log on the website or the game which it won't let you... Im talking about actually being able to even turn steam in offline mode and it still working without having to need internet...and I went to the website that funpimps made and they have a key through steam...can't find that because I have no account hooked through to it...it rund through steam but you can't get a key...point being don't make one account for the site you'll have to pay again to get a key...main point of this is that you shouldn't buy this game through steam or your screwed...
The Mighty Meatwad Jun 24, 2014 @ 9:09am 
this guy is freaking ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50