Dette spil er nu tilgængeligt på Steam!

Tak for din hjælp med at få dette spil valgt til distribution via Steam. Mere information, inklusivt et link til butikssiden på Steam, kan findes nedenfor.

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
Thorgrim103 19. aug 2013 kl. 12:50am
Include the Deadly Premonition Digital Companion book as part of the PC version.
I wouldl ike the digital companion book to be either included or purchasable through STEAM.
As the limited avalibility for iBook service only really limits the amount of people that can read it and purchase it.
PLLLEAASSEEE include the book with the PC version of the game as not as many people own the apple devices.

Thanks whats your thoughts on this guys?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/deadly-premonition-directors/id679978115?ls=1

Sidst redigeret af Thorgrim103; 20. aug 2013 kl. 9:56pm
Viser 1-6 af 6 kommentarer
< >
Ringo 20. aug 2013 kl. 4:50am 
I'll never buy it from iTunes but I'd definitely buy it on Steam. Unless it absolutely can't be viewed without iTunes/iBook/iWhatever. In which case I'll have to sadly throw my money at something a little less awesome.
Rising Star Games  [udvikler] 21. aug 2013 kl. 7:18am 
The Digital Companion is an iBook and is only usable through an iPad, and there aren't any plans for it to appear anywhere else. Sorry.
Thorgrim103 21. aug 2013 kl. 10:42am 
Ok well understandable, maybe if more people ask for it; but maybe if enough people ask.
I just feel keeping it to the ipad limits the amount of people who can read it.
I don't own one so I wouldn't know. Thanks for answering though it's appreciated.
Ringo 22. aug 2013 kl. 3:49am 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Thorgrim103:
I just feel keeping it to the ipad limits the amount of people who can read it.
The game has such a dedicated fanbase that they'd eat something like this up if it was more accessible so making it only an iBook is a little puzzling.

Then again, maybe most fans own an iPad and we're the odd man out.
Crestfallen_Rose 23. aug 2013 kl. 5:21am 
The guide book is interactive; it's only usuable on the ipad - if you want to look through it, you have you swipe your finger on it. :/

I do wish that they would make a paperback version, though, or at least release an art book...
Communist "Marxo Polo" Layton 21. sep 2013 kl. 9:29pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Crestfallen_Rose:
The guide book is interactive; it's only usuable on the ipad - if you want to look through it, you have you swipe your finger on it. :/

I do wish that they would make a paperback version, though, or at least release an art book...

Portal 2: The Final Hours is also interactive like that, but it still released on Steam replacing the finger-swiping with mouse controls.
Viser 1-6 af 6 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50