Ta gra jest już dostępna na Steam!

Dziękujemy za twoją pomoc w wyborze tej gry do dystrybucji na Steam. Więcej informacji i link do sklepu Steam znajdziesz poniżej.

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
The_Zooblord 25 Lip, 2013 - 9:31
Steam Trading Cards Please
It would be awesome if you guys (Developer, Publisher, not sure whose job it is to decide this with Steam) signed up for the Steam Trading Card program with this game :).

Those of us who love DP and are going to buy it anyway would get something a little extra, and you would get extra sales just from people who want to level their Steam accounts, all for very little effort :D.
Wyświetlanie 1-11 z 11 komentarzy
< >
Dedlok 25 Lip, 2013 - 11:29 
They mentioned Trading cards in the original pitch on the Greenlight page...

Well I could have sworn I recalled seeing it mentioned before. Maybe in the FAQ?
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Dedlok; 25 Lip, 2013 - 11:32
impliedword 25 Lip, 2013 - 18:12 
would be pretty easy to add trading cards....game has them in game...just take thoses and add them to steam.
The_Zooblord 25 Lip, 2013 - 19:07 
would be pretty easy to add trading cards....game has them in game...just take thoses and add them to steam.

Only 5-10 of them, at that lol.

And OMG we could unlock a COFFEE EMOTE! with a little fk in it
Zett 25 Lip, 2013 - 20:37 
They mentioned Trading cards in the original pitch on the Greenlight page...

Well I could have sworn I recalled seeing it mentioned before. Maybe in the FAQ?
It still says that in the description:
"And exclusive to the Steam version, earn achievements and collect Steam Trading Cards – complete the whole set before the Raincoat Killer gets you! "
The_Zooblord 25 Lip, 2013 - 23:00 
Hooray! Nice catch
Crestfallen_Rose 26 Lip, 2013 - 8:34 
For pre-order bonuses: I'd love to get a soundtrack (I think they mentioned this somewhere?) and maybe an art book...who knows?
Mitty 26 Lip, 2013 - 8:54 
For pre-order bonuses: I'd love to get a soundtrack (I think they mentioned this somewhere?) and maybe an art book...who knows?
And a red raincoat for TF2
Powerline 28 Lip, 2013 - 12:17 
I would love it if the emote was a cup of coffee and the name of the badge you get is called "The Sinner's Sandwich". I'm keeping my hopes up for this.
Crestfallen_Rose 17 Sie, 2013 - 1:19 
Also, I just now realized this; if DP enables trading cards - there will have to be extra goodies that come with the completed set(s) - like wallpapers, coupons, and emoticons.

It would be nice.
Rising Star Games  [autor] 21 Sie, 2013 - 7:20 
All of this is taken care of now! Wallpapers, emoticons, trading cards and badges, all done!

I would love it if the emote was a cup of coffee and the name of the badge you get is called "The Sinner's Sandwich". I'm keeping my hopes up for this.

No promises, but... well. :D
The_Zooblord 22 Sie, 2013 - 8:41 
All of this is taken care of now! Wallpapers, emoticons, trading cards and badges, all done!

No promises, but... well. :D

You guys are the best ever.
Wyświetlanie 1-11 z 11 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50