This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
Skowron Jul 25, 2013 @ 5:27am
Library title of the game
Hello Rising Star Games! I have one simple request :) You know few people really care about how theirs library looks like. I'm that kind of weird person :) So... if that wouldn't be a problem, why don't you guys make the game appear in the Steam library like so:

Deadly Premonition

Not:

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

In shop-cart it can appear as a full title. In library it can appear as Deadly Premonition.

Also please take care of the look of the little icon which appers near the title of the game in the library.

Thank you!

-Lucas
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Monkey Stachmo Jul 25, 2013 @ 7:35am 
If not possible, I believe people will make banners for it. You can even create your own banner for it too.
Crestfallen_Rose Aug 17, 2013 @ 1:16am 
It's the Director's Cut since it has content that the first version didn't have. So it's always going to be referred that way.

Though, they might do it like they did with the Resident Evil games, since it's a game made by a company in Japan - Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut/Red Seed Profile: Director's Cut.
Skowron Aug 17, 2013 @ 3:57am 
If so I will not buy it.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50