Dieses Spiel ist jetzt auf Steam erhältlich!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, dieses Spiel zum Vertrieb über Steam zu nominieren. Weitere Informationen und einen Link zur Shopseite finden Sie unten.

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
Rising Star Games  [Entwickler] 18. Juli 2013 um 5:18 Uhr
Frequently Asked Questions
So, as suggested, this thread is a place for us to store all the answers to questions that get asked as this Greenlight campaign goes on. We'll do our best to keep it up to date and give you the info you desire, but please bear with us if there's stuff we can't answer yet!

If you ask a question and don't get a direct answer, it means it's already been spoken about - keep eyes on this top post for all the most up-to-minute responses!

Things discussed so far:

- Pricing has been decided; more details soon, but we think you'll be happy with it. Well, as happy as you can be... it's not going to be free, after all! :D
- This PC release is an enhanced version of the PS3 Director's Cut (NOT the original Xbox 360 game), with all the content that it came with PLUS some new bonus DLC for PC users only!
- Localisation is English voice with FIGS subtitles (we're also looking at including the Japanese subs since they were in the Japanese release). Russian subtitles are still being considered.
- Nothing to discuss about bringing it to Mac/Linux.
- Nothing to discuss yet about a PC release via other channels (digital/retail)
- All DLC will be 'in the box', not sold separately.
- Nothing to discuss yet on mod support.
- Big Picture / controller support / Steamworks being looked into!
- The soundtrack IS coming!
- No plans for Oculus Rift support.
- Minimum specs are now live on the Steam Store page.
- Release will DEFINITELY be 31 October 2013 (Halloween!).

- There won't be a demo, sorry.
- Please don't ask questions about the PS3 version here!
- We're aiming to release the game in as many regions as possible (yes, that means Japan is a possibility), but there's nothing to announce at this time.
- Nothing to discuss on the matter of FOV adjustment.

Keep 'em coming!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Rising Star Games; 30. Aug. 2013 um 7:42 Uhr
Beiträge 1-15 von 203
< >
Mr.Gaytes 18. Juli 2013 um 5:27 Uhr 
What convinced you guys to do a PC port? :)
Rising Star Games  [Entwickler] 18. Juli 2013 um 5:31 Uhr 
Why not? :D
Hatson 18. Juli 2013 um 5:33 Uhr 
Me and my friends absolutely love this game, we're so excited for this to be on Greenlight now.
I really hope you guys get on Steam, I see you already got a lot of votes and comments, I really hope the fans will bring you through on this.
But here's my question: So we all know that the Director's Cut had quite some FPS issues at many times in the game. But, what about this PC release? What FPS is it also running in generally.
Rising Star Games  [Entwickler] 18. Juli 2013 um 5:35 Uhr 
Since it's still in development in Japan, we (as in, RSG in the UK) couldn't tell you exactly. But obviously, the plan is to iron out all the problems and keep the frame rate smooth. We'd be mad if that wasn't the intention. :D
=BA= [Baka] Yuno Sonata 18. Juli 2013 um 5:37 Uhr 
Will there be any DRM besides Steam? Also, is there a possiblity to provide support for steam workshop?
dopeboy 18. Juli 2013 um 5:37 Uhr 
dont use the wack-♥♥♥ water they used in the ps3 version, that was ugly af
Arcas 18. Juli 2013 um 5:39 Uhr 
As you said it will have enhanced combat controlls. Does this mean that you're actually targeting a style that's playable with Mouse/Keyboard or will you have a better experience with a game controller?
Venusy 18. Juli 2013 um 5:41 Uhr 
Will Xbox 360 controllers be supported?
Lobst 18. Juli 2013 um 5:43 Uhr 
Will there be support for the game being rendered at higher resolutions? I'd prefer not to wait until the community mods it in themselves, like they did with Dark Souls' DSFix project.
acdimon 18. Juli 2013 um 5:56 Uhr 
Russian subtitles? That would be great.
Moncole 18. Juli 2013 um 5:59 Uhr 
Will is use Steamworks?
Rising Star Games  [Entwickler] 18. Juli 2013 um 6:00 Uhr 
Questions about Steamworks / controller support - noted, passed to developers for response.
eXtonix 18. Juli 2013 um 6:01 Uhr 
So, when will you guys announce the KoFXIII port which is getting updated on a daily basis in the steam database? :D
pepel 18. Juli 2013 um 6:05 Uhr 
steam achievements and cards and your game will be on top. also russian subs please)
Punished Snake 18. Juli 2013 um 6:08 Uhr 
The PS3 version is horrible, it suffers from stuttering and freezing issues, and you've never patched it.
Also the italian subtitles are...one of the worst thing I ever seen in a videogame. It needs a fix, because that isn't italian language.
Beiträge 1-15 von 203
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50