Допоможи цій грі потрапити до Steam!

Оглядіться й дізнайтеся більше про цю гру. Якщо вона вам до вподоби і ви хочете побачити її в Steam, ви можете залишити позитивну оцінку за допомогою кнопок нижче. Натисніть сюди, щоб дізнатися більше про те, як відбувається цей процес.

NEED FOR MADNESS
Shredster VII 31 лип 2013 о 14:27
Question regarding customization & Radicalplay subscription
After discovering this unexpectedly delightful game on Rock Paper Shotgun, I had a ton of fun with this insane racer and wanted to expand on the game's content by downloading some new cars and tracks. Unsurprisingly, this required signing up for a Radicalplay account to keep all my download choices saved to.
The probelm I ran into was the $11\year subscription pricetag. Now, being the cheap-♥♥♥ penny-pinching scrooge that I am, this changed my mind about the game rreeaall quick, especially considering that this game is PERFECT for the Steam Workshop (which is free).
My question here is about whether or not purchasing the game on Steam will act as a sort of "Substitute" for the Radicalplay subscription. I'm absolutely willing to pay more than $11 for this game, as long as I only have to pay for it ONCE.
Either way, I'm looking forward to this game's (re)release on Steam. Cheers!
Показані коментарі 113 із 13
< >
Maikee Maous 1 сер 2013 о 20:24 
It is actually free to play on multiplayer, only problem is that there would be a 5 play limit and that there is no choice of playing custom cars

As of now, it is is tricky to integrate the Steam functions into the game such as subscription and (especially) user login as they use two completely different systems for multiplayer. This game is still in the early stages so I do hope that the game eventually becomes more Steam friendly.
Whats-His-Face 3 сер 2013 о 19:27 
A lot of fun can be had without such subscription. In Fact,you could make your own cars/tracks on the free Singleplayer version. Not having a subscription wont hinder the gameplay much,like Pay2win games where the best things have to be bought with real money. You can still play on other peoples tracks in multiplayer. The MAIN setback of not having a subscription is the game limit.Other then that,not that bad.
25spark 5 сер 2013 о 9:25 
They could change this once its released on steam like 5 dollars forever?
25spark 5 сер 2013 о 9:26 
or free forever once its released on steam
Lucky 3 січ о 16:04 
If you see me on nfm my name is Luky.
starkwolf 3 січ о 20:25 
Цитата допису iG. Whats-His-Face:
A lot of fun can be had without such subscription. In Fact,you could make your own cars/tracks on the free Singleplayer version. Not having a subscription wont hinder the gameplay much,like Pay2win games where the best things have to be bought with real money. You can still play on other peoples tracks in multiplayer. The MAIN setback of not having a subscription is the game limit.Other then that,not that bad.

How? I never saw this option.
Maikee Maous 3 січ о 23:38 
The stage and car editior is only availabe from the download version (both the singleplayer and multiplayer version that are downloaded both have it). By the way as of 2nd October they have changed from 5 play limit unregistered accounts to allow you to create free trial accounts that does not have play limit but does not unlock all the features (such as playing custom cars and stages). However I am not sure if the registration is currently open...
starkwolf 4 січ о 13:46 
Цитата допису SpikedUrSandvich:
The stage and car editior is only availabe from the download version (both the singleplayer and multiplayer version that are downloaded both have it). By the way as of 2nd October they have changed from 5 play limit unregistered accounts to allow you to create free trial accounts that does not have play limit but does not unlock all the features (such as playing custom cars and stages). However I am not sure if the registration is currently open...

Alright, and to download you need to register for 1 year ($11), right?
Maikee Maous 5 січ о 0:28 
The download version for multiplayer needs an upgraded account (and can only play online with upgraded accounts). However you can just play it on any web browser for free.
Kierany9 14 січ о 10:35 
Цитата допису starkwolf:
Цитата допису SpikedUrSandvich:

No, he's talking about the download version of Single Player, which is free. I love NFM, but the yearly fee is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
starkwolf 20 січ о 1:11 
Цитата допису Kierany9:
Цитата допису starkwolf:

No, he's talking about the download version of Single Player, which is free. I love NFM, but the yearly fee is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

I am a bit confused. I can't find that anywhere. How is it accessed?
Randomystick #Grade5TheoryExam 21 січ о 5:20 
Цитата допису starkwolf:
Цитата допису Kierany9:

I am a bit confused. I can't find that anywhere. How is it accessed?

http://www.needformadness.com/developer/
"If you are not registered with a full account Download the Single Player Game free."
Other instructions and details there should suffice.
Once downloaded, it looks and behaves exactly like the online web version with a few minor perks and tweaks:

- The Play Multiplayer button doesn't work in the free version, you'll still have to go to the website to play multiplayer for free.
+ There's a zoom bar at the top where you can adjust your in-game screen size.
+ Car maker and Stage maker - make your own cars / tracks and use them offline. You can use them in multiplayer but only if you have a paid account to tie your cars / tracks with. There's tons of car codes out there which render fabulous-looking results, you just have to know where to look.

Btw, some changes to the multiplayer system:
+ You can now create an account for free. Yes, even F2Ps can have accounts with fixed names now, but to upgrade your account to a paid one, you still have to feed OW 11USD/year.
+ Free accounts now can play unlimitedly (no moar 5 games per day limit), but you still can't use custom cars or tracks, just game cars. And by game cars I mean MASHEEN, R1 and DrM.
Автор останньої редакції: Randomystick #Grade5TheoryExam; 21 січ о 5:22
[KXCZ] m0squ1t0 20 бер о 7:45 
If this had a workshop like custom cars and stages, then it will ruin NFM, because noobs will download very awesome cars and stage then they will claim as they made it and they will be promoted as Code Thiefs if steals code, unless when downloaded cars/stage from workshop will be encrypted/secured. If cars/stages will be secure I agree that this game include workshop.
Автор останньої редакції: [KXCZ] m0squ1t0; 20 бер о 7:47
Показані коментарі 113 із 13
< >
На сторінку: 15 30 50