Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Magnetic Horseshoe
Charge meter?
This seems like a really good weapon, but what if it also had a charge meter that would fill up each time you use 400 metal to upgrade building or kill 3 enemies(Not including sentry kills)? And when you charge it, you would have a 50% faster construction rate and 20% less metal consumption until death.
-Credit to FTL change mah life for charging idea.
最近の変更はtile pileが行いました; 2013年7月17日 11時39分
< >
1-15 / 27 のコメントを表示
:) would be nice
Thanks! Any other coments from people?
how to building that
Read my first post
I like the idea, but I think that the charge should be built up by upgrading buildings, so you can't just build a tele, destroy it, resupply, repeat for easy charges. As a downside, the weapon should have a lower base build rate (15-20 per hit) and/or a chance of charges shocking the user.
Good idea! I'll edit it.
and give you credit
wait, maybe kill enemies, and collect metal from weps, itll collect to 600 metal for a lvl 3 building,
so 400+ metal but not instantly
i think it shoud have 300 metal and it can kil mvm robots faster and takes some of the robot metal and -20 heath
It's a cool idea, but having to use 400 metal to fill the charge meter seems to be too much. 400 metal is equal to a level 3 sentry (assuming that using metal to build a level 1 of anything doesn't count towards the charge). So by the time you have a level 3 sentry you probably have a dispenser out already, and it shouldnt be that big a deal to hurry and get it to level 3 as you obviously have an ammo box or something nearby. If you count the metal used to build the level 1 building then you could lower the requirement to 330 so the engi can quickly get the building to level 3.
Would the metal consumption reduction apply to everything that uses metal, such as the widowmaker, sentry, dispenser, etc. or just the engi when he is upgrading/repairing?
You could also add something about getting metal from sappers, and it could apply to MVM as well
plz can you say how to building that i dont now?
it's a really great idea, congrats
good idea
can you say how building bro plz :3 how to building bro?
pinkiemania and vinyl scratch? wow, it could be a crisis between in a bad way and good way
< >
1-15 / 27 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50